- setup is bearish/neutral: Price is below Kumo and Kijun Sen, but Chikou Span hit past 26 weeks candles, and also very interesting to see Kijun Sen (26 weeks avg ) to point up, while Tenkan Sen (9 weeks avg ) being flat. Anyway this is still minor bias, until Price stays below Kijun and major .
- Since mid November/2014 weekly price has been drifting lower in a possible . A break above 974 and later above 1006 is needed for a possible extension to retest 100 and Kumo.
- Heikin Ashi signal is , but we have a few more days left from this week. haDelta/SMA3 is not really convincing, as it is still ard zero line and has some positive divergence.
- setup is biased, but can not be called strong until Price can not make a lower low. All average lines are flat, and we have a very thin Kumo above Price.
- Price was pushed down to ultimate 948-958 during last four days, but teh Heikin Ashi signal yesterday and today suggests a possible spike again.
- We also have a possible formation here. A break will occur within a few days. Given the Heikin Ashi signal it is not impossible that the break finally happens on the top side. That would also mean a Price/Kijun Sen weak cross. So the upper level to watch closely is 972! Wether it will be able to break through the Kumo later, or only reaches range top, that remains a question.
I enterred 0,5 unit long position with stop below 942. WI would add 0,5-1 unit more above 972.