Finally I did it today, but as the big picture is still , this position has to be treated as a counter trend trade, which means size is only 0,5 risk unit.
- Long term setup, but: Price got far below Kijun Sen (should attract it back), Future Kumo got very thin, as past 52 weeks decreased, actually Senkou B (52 weeks average) is down to 972!
- Possible Heikin Ashi signal for a pull back.
- Obviously USDA report will be decisive today, but if comes positive then haDelta/SMA3 would move back above zero line and in coming weeks we could see a correction up to 950-970 supp/res zone.
- setup is , but if Price clearly closes above Kijun Sen, we may see some short covering, with a possible squeeze tgt to 925-950 zone initially.
- Heikin Ashi is . Important to see if haDelta/SMA3 cross above zero can stay after today's report.