- , but market misses momentum
- Will it be the bottom for 5th (6th?) time since September 2014?
- Heikin-Ashi shows loss of short term momentum, haDelta tries to spike above SMA3 again
haDelta positive divergnece (started in July/2015) still exists
- is biased, but no confirmation as Chikou Span (lagging line) could not enter into open space (still at past candles). Supp/res levels are lower now and not too far above Price: 472 and 476. A confirmed reversal on daily would require a break and close above 480.
- A shy Heikin-Ashi "buy signal" at range bottom. Will it start to develop? Looking at haDelta and its positive divergence it has some chance to go higher.
- EWO is still but there is a positive divergence too.
I don't see it as a big risk to buy. And let me show you one more thing as a bonus! --> is extremely low!!! 14 days ATR ( ) is below 9 cents!!! This is historically a very much suppressed level. The nature of all markets: sooner or later very small candle bodies will be followed by very long ones! (Hope green ones :-) )