- It has been dince the turndown 5-6 weeks ago afte weekly Kumo retest
- HA candle is , but we have to check at week end again, as haDelta turning slightly up above SMA3
- If we won't see more push lower, then the higher low will be a warning signal for a possible reversal up again in coming weeks
Daily (HA - mid panel):
This was a nice , and actually setup is still very , however today's candle is the first warning signal for bears, that we may see a short term bottom here as selling pressure eases. This is the first Heiken Ashi candle with both upper and lower wicks, its body is within the body of previous candles'. Same time haDelta is further up above SMA3, both lines have slight . All in all it looks like there is a chance for either some consolidation ard 500 (+/-) or maybe we see a pull back towards Kijun Sen.
Daily (regular candles and with - right panel):
Few warning signals here as well which may also indicate the bias may ease a bit:
- lines started to converge, watch if it crosses back up! Slow has been oversold
- despite yesterday's candle the was very low! Let's see how the will be today with a green candle
- The short term steep downtrend line (if it is correct woth touch points) may be broken. A spike and close above Tenkan Sen would confirm it.