- Very long term , and maybe a too.
- is , but price is far below Kijun and Senkou-B, where we have longer term equilibrium at 455
- lines are converging, positive divergence has been built for more than two months in histogram!
- Heikin-Ashi signal is slightly , rather a noise, as price can't make a subst. lower low. What's more, it looks like haDelta and haOscillator have developed quite some too.
By weekly picture I see limited downside, and increasing chance of a local bottom being established.
- setup is until price is below Kijun Sen. But Kijun is catching down quickly. Key level is 411, marked by Kijun and
- Mixed price action in 393-411 range, with no lower low, no higher high either.
Heikin-Ashi signal is today, but it has been quite mixed recently.
- EWO is building a positive divergence. This is what makes me think, there is higher chance to see a break on the upper side.
- ATR ( ) is extremely low here too.