- setup is back to biased, but it will be hard to go full again, unless price moves below 480 and Chikou goes out into open space again.
- Heikin Ashi was extreme , so with haDelta extreme peak when Price reached Kumo top a consolidation/pull back was inevitable. Actually it was consolidating for two weeks, but without new power sellers got control again. Heikin Ashi setup is now, but haDelta is now reaching extreme oversold area! Maybe we will see consolidation and/or pull back next?
- Blow up, collapse down. Same pace. Spot is bearish/neutral, but looking forward Price faces some more headwind ahead.
- Price is reaching possible , where sellers should take a break.
- Heikin Ashi may signal today a start of consolidation. Watch positive divergence in haDelta!
- As Wheat has become very volatile, it is not impossible that we see a quick move upto 535-540 area from support.
Hard to find a proper strategy here. Maybe worths some bottom fishing in small.