we have a good set up but price have
reached a very strong daily resitence
so we must wait and see how price
behaves the next hours,if we se a
pullback making candles holding our
red 38% fib and closing above it
we will buy it with a 1:3 risk reward
If you wish to follow and keep updated on this trade ...