●●● 𝘿𝙞𝙖𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙡 (D)
❗❗ 𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙡 𝙧𝙪𝙡𝙚𝙨
● A diagonal always subdivides into five waves.
● Wave 2 never goes beyond the start of wave 1 .
● Wave 3 always goes beyond the end of wave 1 .
● Wave 4 never moves beyond the end of wave 2 .
● Wave 4 always ends within the price territory of wave 1 (overlap).
● An ending diagonal always appears as wave 5 of...
educational material of Elliot wave Leading diagonal
Structure (3-3-3-3-3) OR (5-3-5-3-5)
In real-time charting,
you should NEVER label a developing wave as a leading diagonal.
These are so rare you should not even consider them as an option.
You should label leading diagonals as such only on past charts when there is no other wave count that fits.
HI BIG PLAYERS,
in this chart I show my research to Wolfe Wave pattern and how it match to Elliott Waves.
My research has shown that there are basically 3 types of Wolfe Waves:
1. on the beginning of EW Leading Diagonal
2. on the wedge (most on correction waves)
3. on the end of EW Ending Diagonal
In any testing: trading in Ending Diagonal is really...