I know noone wants to hear it but the volume is low and the volume of price trend is flat , xrp needs volume buyers volume no sells, xrp needs to get to .32 for support. and hold that, just to be strong without any crazy high amount of utility and fomo
Awesome t see price action rebound exactly on my stochrsi horizontal trendline. the 1 day 200ma is floating somewhere around the 8.6 k level and I do anticipate it will provide resistance at least upon the initial retest .
We can see now after a very weak "breakout" from the 4hr chart falling wedge that it is the 1 day chart bull pennant that is still very much the dominant chart pattern at the moment. The good news about that is the breakout target should be much much higher than the falling wedge's target would have been. The bad news is the pennant is a descending triangle which...
A great sign as it appears BTC is finally breaking up from it's falling wedge. It appears the biggest of the potential falling wedges(the dotted purple one) may be the most valid...in which case the projected break out target is around 10.6-10.8k. This should allow us to break up from the 1 day charts green bull pennant too at the very last minute which should...
Volume is almost 3x from 200 bitcoin to 600 but
Q )When to enter Trade
Ans ) ---just wait for 4hr to close above 350 and than another candle to wait after that you can decide to enter or not ..
just wait it gives you huge profit risk taker can enter now with sl 800 ( never hit i think )
i am a risk taker .. Happy Trading
DAX showing bullish divergence on 4hr between Aug 6th and Aug 15th with price making lower lower (LL) and macd making a high lower (HL). Price reversed after reaching weekly S3. Price to re-test 17000 as support (previous resistance) and is also the weekly price pivot and fib mid point (beween 62.5 and 50 fib). If price breaks 17000 next resistance is...
Bullish divergence on 4h MACD and bullish bounce on 1h MACD.
Waiting for price to break above resistance. Targeting 1200 sats range but as always, it could go higher.
Will update as the trade moves along.
*THIS IS NOT FINANCIAL ADVICE. I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSSES OF MONEY*
My last analysis for this week #31 was nulled after Bitcoin bounced from $9110. I called for a further dip too soon, and had to go back to my possible double bottom analysis. Price action is above all else, and changed my trades accordingly. After all, we must adapt to any situation.
Looking at the 4hr chart we can see that the current tip of wave 5 has...
Hello all - DuncanForex here with a new trade idea
previous 4 hour candle high was broken and then price has dropped back below
I now have buy stops at 134.77 and if the high is broken again - I am looking to go long on GBP
It is at the 61.8% retrace of the last move upwards
This is based on short term sentiment of BoJo and also GBP positioning against Risk...
Btc has done a fantastic job faking out the herd after dipping back below the double top neckline then shooting all the way back up to test the 4hr 50ma which is currently maintaining resistance. If it can find a way to rise above both the 4hr 50ma and 200ma and flip them to solidified support then odds are likely this deathcross will end up being a fakeout....
Chart time frame - H4
Timeframe - 1-4 Days
Actions on -
A – Activating Event
Market will meet resistance in zone @ 0.6945 - .... and fall to the 0.686 . In order to enter, the pair MUST be in line with my Entry Procedure....
B – Beliefs
Market move towards the first Target 1 level @...