Double bottom? A major wedge is broken? a decline from off Q3 close?
This doesn't look like a bearish price action, unlike the major consensus nowadays of anticipating a falling knife on EURUSD, i see something different here, yet, not confirmed. However, a move to 1.20 again is possible.
* BITCOIN/TETHER Seem to be accumulating longs by sliding back to the breakout range
* A cup and handle pattern spotted on weekly reinforcing the upside potential over next few weeks.
* A pullback to the main wedge around 9700 : 9600 is ideal to accumulate a perfect bullish impulse.
1. A break and a close below 9,700 will bring bitcoin back to the main channel and tend to fall further more.
2. Look for longs as long as BITCOIN is above 10,200.
3. I'd go heavily long if it closed above 10,500 next weeks.
*Follow for more ideas
$GOOG Looks quite interesting atm. A life saver wedge seems to be lifting price around 1430. #Google has been respecting a well defined channel that been violated 2 times only because of the virus impact and the euphoria that followed through. Can make it to 1620.