BHARTIARTL has been in a five month long consolidation zone from March till July. In the end of July series it has given a breakout. One can go long with an immediate target of 572.15 and 593.35 with stop loss placed at 551.45.
P.S. Extra bullishness is because of (i) impending crossover of 25EMA over 50EMA, (ii)the two hooks in the MACD chart.
1. Airtel has been moving downwards for a few weeks now.
2. It has tested and respected 200-EMA multiple times (more than 5 times) in such downfall
3. It is currently trading around 200-EMA
4. Volume dry up and loss of momentum can be seen, Usually it is followed by a spike in volumes and a super-move (either side)
5. After looking at candles and...
As per the Technical Analysis Chart Pattern, BHARTI AIRTEL Share INTRADAY view.
The potential upside with the break out above 433.50. We can follow the strict Stop Loss of 429. It will only Buy After the breakout of the upper trend line which is acting as a resistance level.
Intraday Target can be taken as 439 as first and 445 as the second.
Traders, If you...