The hourly uptrend looks like it just ended.
Price found rejection at the 4hr resistance level and started falling.
To look for shorts, we'll wait for the steady signs of the downtrend.
A lower high would be a sort of confirmation to look for shorts.
We do not need to rush in as the uptrend could still continue if there are no short confirmations.
ALPHAUSDT SHORT/BEARISH - We're currently in a range which means you should sell high and buy long, we're at VAH which is a strong resistance and a place to short, if we break this resistance the next place to short is at the light blue line named SFP. I am personally now in a short with TP at the Daily (next level to the downside)
Till now $0.60 is seems to be holding well for Alpha after testing it.
Most likely we gonna see a bounce up from a double bottom support.
Look at the channel on the chart, u will get that we r trying to break $1 resistance.
An estimated pullback from $1 to $0.60 within June. ( about 40% down)
On short-term n Mid-term we r bullish .
✅ Buy: 1.65 - 1.75 ✅
⚠️⚠️leverage up to 5x ⚠️⚠️
💵 Trade Size: 5-7% of Portfolio
🚫Invalidation(SL): 4hr candle close below 1.388
Please click LIKE button and Appreciate my hard work.
Must follow me for latest crypto real time updates.
Hello .Alfa, as a result of our own correction, we will have an ascending scenario at best, which, considering the financial volume, we realized that it is possible to ascend in any number, but you will see the future on August 1
Alpha is a brilliant DeFi project with great prospects
Chart looks damn bullish
We had major expansion where it found a top early feb
Moved to consolidation in this ascending triangle/range
1.867 has been the 1D resistance, close above and hold of that level and the breakout should be imminent
4 Hour Chart
Set up - Ascending Triangle
We can see ALPHAUSDT has formed a nice Ascending Triangle Formation, and price is starting to get very tight.
We have had a deviation breakout from this ascending triangle, price more often then not will not deviate from a breakout twice.
Price has found support, on the 0.618% Fib along with some Daily Order Blocks.
Both the USD and BTC pair have had massive moves, flat top breakout and retest against the dollar
Here trendline and consolidation range break - aiming to pick up on retracements and hopefully the run continues!
4240 sats will be quite strong so expecting rejection there into my bids, lets see!
ALPHA a very promising DeFi project but yet to fully release and have its services utilised by the community
Technically we have a movement to mid of high to low where we are printing equal highs and rising higher lows
Safest entry should be on retest of the flat-top