Got a stock play here since the crypto market is balls deep in a downtrend -- for those who have only traded in crypto I recommend the Robinhood app for commission-free trades (link below). I've been using this app for a while and don't have any complaints other than the ridiculous "Pattern Day Trading" rule enforcement, but thats a topic for a rant on another...
Any constructive criticism is welcome.
1. Would you consider this as a Bollinger squeeze?
2. What trimeframe do you recommend for swing traders?
3. What kind of indicators do you like to use?
Any constructive criticism is welcome :-)
1. Would you consider this as a Bollinger Squeeze?
2. What timeframe would you recommend as a swingtrader?
3. How would you draw the trendline?
This chart shows current support, resistance, and trend lines for ATNM as if 2/17. Support has increased to $1.39 as of today as evidence by multiple bounces off of $1.39 price. Resistance was lowered to $1.50 based on recent behavior. Possible wedge forming.