Hey Traders, in this week we are monitoring AUDUSD for a long term buying opportunity around 0.711 Zone respecting the strong weekly demand zone in combination with the bullish trend. once we will receive any bullish combination the trade will be executed.
Trade Safe, Joe.
This is a Australian Dollar index I created. I use these to help gage currency strength when looking for a pair to trade.
"Don’t blindly follow someone, follow the market and try to hear what it is telling you." - Jaymin Shah
· The prediction I made of Australian Yields needing rebalancing earlier in the year points to slightly above average AUD buying throughout 2021 finally came to fruition.
· NZ and AU 10Y Yields bounced strongly first after the sweep of lows. The analysis of the...
Possible swing trade on AU
- Looking to long from 0.73250
- Daily Bullish market structure, with HH and HL being created
- Last week the market rejected the 71% fib retracement and closed above the 0.73250 key level
AUDUSD after falling in huge amount is now looking in an accumulation zone for a small time frame.
A long entry on current price can be made for low risk with a tight stop loss.
Entry : Current Price
Take Profit1 : 0.74522
Take Profit2 : 0.74721
Stop Loss : 0.74208
Looking to short AU from 0.74500
4H timeframe confluences:
- Intraday bullish momentum = ended, due to the break of ascending trendline
- Moreover, market just printed a LL
- There could be a push higher to 0.75000 region before the sell off, therefore will watch price action when market reaches the 0.74500 selling zone for short confirmation
Audusd - H4 - Aussie looks ready to reverse from here as the US dollar is starting to gain some strength and audusd price action on H4 is turned bearish now. Looking for a big drop 200-300 pips target stops 50 pips.
Quick Trading Journal Entry:
Uptrend expected, to the upper line on the orange rectangle-condensed trading zone (resistance at the blue horizontal line, 0.76417 ).
Major resistance at red horizontal line (0.78422).
Expected peak of the uptrend, around: October 31st , with the relative strength index peaking at the 80% marker. The R.S.I also broke out of a long...
Follow up from yesterday's post on a LONG OPPORTUNITY for AUD/CAD . Price closed above the entry level, although I'm still waiting on one more confirmation signal to follow through.
Entry @ 0.92830
Target 1 @ 0.94421
Target 2 @ 0.96097
Stop @ 0.90950
It appears that we have confirmation that Wave (B) has completed for this correction.
I will be targeting at least double the length of the move since March 2020.
Entry: At Market
Target: .94 cents
Remember to use Disciplined Money Management Principles to ensure longevity as a trader.
If you don't know the long term pattern shouldn't you be...