On the daily timeframe, it is possible to assume that wave five has ended and a corrective waveform to the downside may soon begin.
The invalidation of the intermediate fifth wave (in blue) could be placed at the terminus of the current end of wave (5)
1.we got near bad data all the week
2. he is much overbought
3. he just touched ma100 "monthly".
4. he need a legit correction.
5. if euity doiwn a bit it will help.
6. dollars are on support and oversold.
7.there a bearish rsi divergence in some time frame
In this particular set-up, you can see we had three really great opportunities for entry. Entry highlighted by yellow horizontal line, let's review what i saw. On the Daily TF, I noticed the uptrend since Nov. 2020, a pullback was clearly due, we had a HH being formed. On the 4H we had strong resistance and I took entry from the 1H, waiting for the break of the...
Price is making a double top pattern, on lower timeframes price seems rejecting this dynamic level (this dynamic zone is also near to a resistance since 2009).
I expect a downside movement to 0.7500 (corresponds exactly to the size of the top.)
I'm also DXY to break the trendline so we can get another confirmation.
Hey Traders, Here we see the Aussie like the cable poised for further decline as the bear takes on a bearish breakout below channel support @0.73000, In lieu with our DXY chart we expect heavier market movement upon NY opens in few hours.
OUR VIEW ON #AUDUSD
MARKET STRUCTURE BREAK FROM .7200-.72500 CONSOLIDATION ZONE
WE NOT WATCH FOR RETEST OF .72000 PRICE ZONE
IF FAILS TO HOLD,
WE ARE TAKING IT DOWN TO .69250 AT LEAST!
Always ONLY Risk what you are ok to lose.
THE TRADING REGIME.
Pinbar formed inside of our pennant pattern. I would like to see price break out of this pattern and close beneath the demarcated trendline to confirm a downside push hence a sell entry would be probable.
Hi Traders, here is my analysis for this pair. Though I was anticipating an impulse into the 0.9550 area, we saw where price pushed higher to test weekly resistance before the initial sell off. I've labeled the areas based on what I will be anticipating.
Like and Comment your thoughts . All feedbacks are welcomed.
An entry will be taken only if all rules of my...
Hi Traders, here is my analysis for this pair, Comment your thoughts or like if you agree. All feedbacks are welcomed. An entry will be taken only if all rules of my strategy are satisfied. Add pair to your watchlist and see if the rules of your strategy provides an entry.
Candlestick close on 1h time frame doesn't look too promising and it's possible to see a move lower from the resistance line shown on the chart.
Keep in mind that the main driver will be the move in equities.
Make your own analysis before entering position.
Feel free to share your opinion/position via comment and follow me to stay updated + support my work...
I am looking for it break the LOWS where I have my arrows. I am expecting a break and retest of this area. Personally I have a SELL STOP in place which is riskier. It would be safer if you wait for the break and the retest. SELL STOP AT 0.68131 12.5 PIP STOPLOSS 25 PIP TAKE PROFIT. 1:2 RISK TO REWARD. Feedback would be appreciated. Check out my YouTube PAPICHULONOE.
Short term LOWER HIGHS AND LOWER LOWS. Expecting for it to continue BEARISH. SELL STOP AT .67958. 1:2 RR 12.5 pip stop 25 pip tp. I am personally risking 1.5%. A safer trade would be to wait for break and the retest. Might not play during ASIA maybe London session.