Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Voyager. I'm going to write *all* my thoughts below. Essentially we are at a critical level- if we can't hold the $1.83 level we may follow the blue path and drop down to the lower $1.XX levels, if we hold this level it can be a nice spring up.
If you are new to Voyager and wondering what the utility of BQX (soon to be VGX) is I...
Voyager technical analysis is bullish. Eng Robo indicators are bearish.
Steps to take:
1) Buy at current support OR if candle open/close above resistance line OR Eng Robo gives multiple buy signals
2) Sell if candle open/close below support
Price is dancing around 50DMA and $5.20 resistance line. Looks like price action working its way through ichimoku cloud and be on the other side. Considering everything that is going on withi company with NY and Europe news we are very close to lift off.
This is 1 hour chart. Previous resistance is a new support $5.15-$5.20 range. Looks like price is coiling up in a symmetrical triangle. Possible break out within next 3-4 hours that will take us to a previously claimed $6.00 or may be higher. Good luck and I could be wrong here :)
A lot of people are now using Voyager for fiat onramp. Crypto cash back is coming. If CRO will have a main net then why would VGX be any different? They offer the best interest rates and I can see it transform into a DeFi coin to compete with Dharma. I personally like Voyager more than Crypto.com and I have traded both Ethos and Monaco during the 2017 hype cycle....
BQX/voyager is very bullish in the fundamental and with the upcoming numbers this or next week an outbreak for voyager is imminent. Although on the daily we still are barely bullish we need a few days to go loose.
Is this the reversal we have all been waiting for?!?! We've seen a reversal for 2 main reasons
1. Voyager just came out with a release saying they are increasing VGX interest to 5% for the month of March- we've seen an uptick in price since
2. We're going to be getting an update tomorrow on the token merger
This uptick may be due to some anticipation or could...