Important things to note:
BTC is pushing forward with the exception of taking liquidity here and there.
ALT pairs are getting wrecked.
It has yet to pullback but I believe it is coming.
ADA has broken the flagging pattern which is not good.
Bull Flags are quite reliable, this signals more pain to come.
The newest support 2.15 was broken.
The next support is...
If we can break up here , hold a bit and maybe consolidate above $58k that would be great. If we can gain volume a bit I think this can happen. If by chance we get up to $59k I would hope for another consolidation at which point we can all board the shuttle. (NFA DYOR)
Blessings and Good Luck!
On EURUSD, a downtrend channel has been forming for many weeks, going from 1.21 to 1.15 (lowest level reached) making thus on its way LL and LH.
However, price can still break outside the channel, and we will be looking for buy setups around the support after a serious break of the previous high.
Best way to enter is to wait for the right timing
Best of Luck
Good morning, today we are going to look at the daily picture.
Being in a broad uptrend channel (in green) since the lows (double bottom around 29'000), the BTCUSD,
from, its recent upside breakout of the clouds is currently in a more steeper uptrend channel; in making,
yesterday, an intraday high @ 55'800 (acceleration triggered by the breakout of the former high...
Can we now start using the break of the trend line as support. If so, I expect another big pump. After hitting the demand zone we have risen almost 100% in a few days.......nice nice. The power of Supply and Demand.
Nice break of Bitcoin so far.Levels I'm looking at right now especially are the demand zones and certainly the demand we're in right now $44300-$44950
Does it manage to gain $45000. Would be back very bullish.
Currently we are looking for a long trade reason.
1.Price has broken out of daily descending trendline and playing below bullish corrective trendline.
2.The price has also reached fibo golden Zone between 61.8% and 50%.
3.Once the MACD turns positive and the price move above 50sma we go long.
Risk management is key.
3 factors are telling us about selling opportunity!
1st, The linear regression (in the case of trend and over bought)
2nd, The Resistance
3rd, The high volume candle breaks the lowest low of the last 24 candles previously!
In longer term analysis we could see a strong Support! But I don't believe it will effect our medium term analysis in this case.
Im Niftypiips and this is my first publication on this platform.Im no stranger to the intricacies of the market and this is my analysis on EURNZD .
Please interact with this post, im open to suggestions concerning this in the comment section. Thanks!
After all the fomo on DOGE and SHIB this year, le price is finally in consolidation mode, if a break out has to happen, big chances it's from here.
Easy to manage the risk when price break the trendline.
+ Bullish divergence on the RSI as you can see.
Want to see more set ups like this one?
--> Join us at Subverto Trading Club !