IDFC CMP 49
1) Series of LHs and LLs reflects a bearish big picture on this stock.
Weekly Chart :
1) Stock has breached 200 period ema at around 55-57 and post consolidation for several weeks has breached previous swing low at 50.
Daily Chart :
1) Stock has breached 200 day ema at around 54 and had formed a bearish triangular...
Tata Motors - the stock is treading lower with every passing week and will continue to do so until November of this year. What has to be seen is the price level.We are expecting around 280, however, the carnage could take it lower, depends on how hard the FII are involved in the selling. But we believe the low of Feb 2016 @ 266.00 should not be broken. Because if...
Target 750 plus
1) Stock has broken out of the long term horizontal resistance line with good volumes.
2) HL and HH formation observed in the process of the breakout.
3) Stock has gone past 30 period EMA propelled by Double bottom (W pattern) setup.
4) RS is at a new high.
5) Stock can retrace a bit to form another HL...
Target 1800 plus
1) Stock has witnessed an upward channel breakout with huge volumes.
2) Relative strength upward sloping indicating stock experiencing specific buying vis-a-vis market.
3) Stock has the potential to reach 1800 plus which is the long term resistance zone.
CMP - 1722.
Target - 2420 plus
Stop - 1400
1) Stock has cleared the long term upward sloping resistance line.
2) Stock has also cleared the multiperiod long term horizontal resistance line.
3) Huge volume based buying seen in the last weeks that has propelled the stock beyond resistance line.
4) Relative Strength upward sloping.
5) Stock has the potential to go...
A) Weekly chart (HTF)
(1 week = 31 trading hours approximately)
Trend : Up
1) MACD histogram increasing - Means SMA LMA (12/26) distance / difference increasing indicating strength on the stock.
2) ADX at a new high - Suggests strength of the trend.
3) RS above SMA & LMA - Suggests relatively higher flow of money into the stock compared to...
1) Stock has broken out of the consolidation zone with good volumes.
2) Relative strength has gone past previos highs; reflects strength in the stock.
3) MACD histogram increasing; reflects positive consensus on the stock by way of short / long ema crossover.
4) ADX above 20; reflects trend intact.
5) cmp 822. Target 944; stop 750
1) Reverse H & S observed.
2) Neckline resistance breakout observed at 203.
3) Stock cleared past major resistance at 255 and has potential to reach 300-305 levels.
4) At 300-305 levels need a review as resistance observed.
5) A decisive cross above 310 could lead to an uncharted territory.
Venus Remedies Limited attracted massive volume in today's trading session, which helped this stock to break out of two year long symmetrical triangle on weekly time frame to potential to run towards 200 with on the way four ladder profit cover opportunity to ultimate target of around 200.