If we hold support here I believe we are going to be pushing up to around $8,800 if we can sustain bullish pressure from there I believe a retest of $10,000 could be next. Although if we reject from those levels I believe that we could be falling down to around $6500 and lower!
(Updated For BraveNewCoin Liquid Index as requested to show this trend actually dates all the way back to 2011 and earlier!)
This chart illustrates long term extrapolation of the log chart trend for Bitcoin , with key Arc trends which could hold a clue to the near term future and longer term trend.
In Summary there has been 4 periods of 'mean' bullish growth /...
As you can see the BTCUSDT chart in 3 Day Time Frame
As per my analysis, I have found the Bullish Flag Pattern Market has
Make Bullish trend then consolidation against the Trend
We need to wait for Flag break upside. There Two scenarios of the market either Can upside by holding 21 EMA or Market will Come down as shown on chart My Upcoming After Breakout Target...
Bitcoin Halving :
New bitcoins are issued by the Bitcoin network every 10 minutes. For the first four years of Bitcoin's existence, the amount of new bitcoins issued every 10 minutes was 50. Every four years, this number is cut in half. The day the reward halves is called a "halving".
In 2012, the amount of new bitcoins issued every 10 minutes dropped from 50...
hi guys. today, another gloomy day since btc broke down 200MA. this indicates that btc will go for at least 4~5month of bear market before it will go back to 10k's.
so, we all question. when to buy btc now? when to sell and rebuy?
the answer is all in the monthly btc chart.
as you all know, btc has followed almost the same pattern as always. parabola...
The weakness in the alt market after BTC's jump the other day makes me think BTC is priming itself for a final wave 5 pump to the top of the channel. I'm going to set a target price of ~$9300, but think we could hit resistance anywhere above $9,000. I think that will be a good area to exit if you are moving into USD. I will also have my buy orders ready for some...
Local situation is bullish.
The lows haven't been renewed.
Each one is higher than the previous one.
We see a volume decrease during the fall.
Stop orders caught under $9900 (pivot from Sept 11th), as well as the price coming back to the main trading zone aren't favourable for the bears. They didn't manage to create a lower low at high timeframes....
Without getting into too much detail right now I’ll come and update later on my tp 1.2,3 timetables & updates figures. I’m way too jaded right now to say anything other than:
When in doubt, zoom out !
Stop & 10,044$ though I believe we are on par for a new ATH settlknt slmewhre around 12.2-12.8K I’lleg again will update mich more than this...
Here is my view on BTC there is possible AB=CD RSI 50% cross, but still we have to wait for Bitcoin to breakout of the jail, I will look for possible L & S opportunities.
Hit a like for me, If you like the idea.
Free Trading Ideas
Breaking $BTC down into quarters..
Q1 ~ Alts ran all of quite impressively from New Years Eve pretty much until April 1st.
Q2 ~ Literally day 1 of Q2 we mooned, and found the top at the end of it.
Q3 ~ We're here now, Is this re accumulation or distribution? BAKKT launches in two weeks just before Q4.
Q4 ~ What do we think is going to happen?
Now We Are near at very Big Resistance at $11100.
If This will break then We can See New High of 2019.
And My Target will be $13900 and $17500.
If Rejected from this level then We can see $8500 and $7600.
So keep an eye on every updates.
And Follow My Twitter.