NASDAQ:AAPL consolidating tightly. Awaiting the next breakout to around $195 supply area.
Potentially looking at new highs after that.
These are my views and analysis and is only used for educational purposes. I am not a financial advisor.
Nothing in the information posted here is intended to be or should be interpreted as trading advice.
1. Price steadily moves within an upward trend framework and consistently bounces back above the MA20, it signifies a robust upward momentum in the price.
2. Relative Strength (RS) indicator portrays a positive trend, indicating that the price has performed better compared to the market index, relatively stronger performance in terms of price movement,...
Back when MYX:TOPGLOV was trading at RM7.29, I posted and idea of a downtrend forming. People laughed.
After a few more other update posts, it is now trading below the RM1 mark. Expecting prices to tumble further if it manages to break below RM0.81.
Denial does not make the stock rebound. Why not trade what we see instead of what we think?
1. Bullish divergence pattern detected in RSI
2. OBV also showed bullish divergence pattern
3. Price had broke the pattern resistance with a bit high volume than normal.
4. Price had also retested the previous resistance that had been broke but with low volume.
5. Potential risk ratio is 3:1
6. Price may retested the EMA200 in the future.
1. Ascending triangle pattern can be seen
2. Looking at past history, price will bounce when hitting at the support of the pattern.
3. No abnormalities in terms of volume, RSI and OBV. Besides, volume becoming lower and lower for 4 days and that showed that the selling pressure is becoming less and less.
4. Risk reward ratio is 2:1
1. Ascending triangle pattern can be seen at current price
2. Had marked the probable support for the chart as looking back at past prices, will always bounce at the support
3. No abnormalities can be seen in RSI and OBV.
4. Potential 2:1 risk reward ratio
1. Price getting lower and the EMA200 for now managed to held the support.
2. Bullish divergence in RSI
3. Bullish divergence in OBV
4. Potential play :
a) Wait for price to close the gap
b) Go long with 3:1 ratio or 5:1 ratio
1. Price making lower low
2. If see monthly chart, can see the price is nicely put in a pennant shape
2. Bullish divergence in RSI
3. Bullish divergence in OBV (people are buying)
4. Potential 3:1 reward
1. Example of powerful tools of PVA Analysis.
2. The analysis that can be done are :
a) Price making higher high but not followed by volume
b) An inverted hammer is formed with high volume (shown selling off by market maker)
c) A bearish divergence in RSI
d) A bearish divergence in OVB
3. All of this clearly shown that price is exhausted and a retracement is...
How to view the guidance via chart ( Refer back to pin message guidance if to trade )
Red Line = Support
Blue Line = Resistance
Light Blue = bullish/bearish pattern
Arrow = Double/Trip top/bottom
Red Chip = $$
Green Chip = XX
It has been an excellent rollercoaster for KLCI Indeks.
We are in the midst of a downturn in pricing when the price of Ringgit will not stand a chance to recover in the next 2 years.
While we are in the midst of dissolution in Malaysia. We do not have any current prime minister running for management.
While this dissolution only makes the settlement in not go...
MYEG is forming a nice HH and HL and finding support level at 0.83, however volume is still low, if next bar show better volume can potential for an upward breakout to reach 1st resistance level at 0.91 and 2nd resistance level at 0.96.
Expected to rebound at 0.40 MYR.
Targeted resistance at 0.50 MYR.
(1) The price inclining while the volumes insisted prior to previous prices. Expected on continuous bearish trend if the price couldn't break the resistance.
(2) Within the current global economy onto further OPR leads to underperformance in markets.
DATAPRP is showing good potential in technical analysis. Based on my Fibonacci, its already entered the reversal zone on the monthly chart and now it is heading to the short-term reversal zone. Normally, the price will form a price action reversal pattern before its rallies. Let's wait and see the result soon.
Short term analysis:
Dnex breaks above trendline again after 4-days of pullback from 11-Jan.
Today indicator Banker Chip Pro (MI04) appears Banker Pump (purple bar) indicates possible of continuous bullish trend, but beware of overbought reversal.
It will be a plus sign if indicator Long Short Momentum (MI06) keep in Green bar showing still under bullish...