After the breakout, price pullback for entry.
Simple SnR rule.
For entry - wait for 1Day CS close bull, entry on the next day CS.
For exit stoploss - close position if price closes below the bull candle.
Target profit - opening price CS @ fibo 1.618
Hey there. This stock has been on my radar since 2 weeks ago.
On the weekly chart, we might have a nice bullish engulfing closing for the day.
On the Daily, there is a nice rally which indicates that the "big player" is ready. I have entered my position at 0.745 today, and I am looking at 3 to 4 weeks of holding this stock with a good 20% return.
Bear in mind,...
Study...based upon Volume Price Spread Analysis and Momentum
ULICORP has shown Breakout with Momentum
Disclaimer: This study does not constitutes Buy/Sell per say. Please consult your financial advisor before making any trading/investing decision
My view on RUBBEREX are:
1) Weekly Stoch is on a bullish reversal
2) Price is currently testing on a support level
3) My presumption that the price will go to the next major support at 2.030. But I will look to take out my profit at 6% from my entry price (1.670)
4) Average EPS
5) Financial report looks impressive
My opinion on TAKAFUL:
1) I am looking closely at these 2 zones (marked in Cyan)
2) My first indication of entry is when the Weekly Stoch turns Bullish Reversal.
3) Fundamental aspect, EPS looks excellent at 40.27.
4) My first target for take profit is at 5.065. Depending on how it reach to the next big resistance, my maximum expectation gain can go up to...
My 2 selections of entry zone.
I will enter my position when
1) 15M TimeFrame stoch goes into Oversold area.
2) Reversal in oversold area
3) Pups/Mini pups in stoch
4) Formation of Cup n Handle
5) Entry when bearish volume turns weaker than the next bullish candle.
We are in the current horrifying pandemic which puts most businesses at an unhealthy level. Most commercial projects are not moving especially in Construction Industries. Most traders are worrying that their investment in Bursa Malaysia will lead them to losses or maybe book yourself a seat to dive straight to the ocean.
Through my analysis, I don't see it as...
kalau kita tengok based on weekly kita dapat lihat momentum masih kuat untuk ke bawah. price dah hit support dekat area psychological 8000.
berkemungkinan price akan membuat rebound mencari 38% fibo line di area 10000 sebelum price meneruskan kejatuhan mencari area 7000
tetapi sekiranya pada minggu ini atau minggu depan support 8000 break kita dapat lihat...