In my opinion, C98 started to draw a Bullish Flag inside a Bullish Flag.
Between 2.94-3.38 there will be strong resistance. If the price could menage to break this strong resistance, I believe it will try to next prices, 4.41-6.43.
If it cannot, than it will fall back to the downline of the trend.
This is my trial. Not a financial advice.
The movement of C98 is quite clear. Since peaking on August 25, Price has moved with a small margin in the accumulation zone. The OBV is quite balanced between selling and buying power.
However, according to the price movement, it is time for C98 to return to the upward trajectory to set a new peak.
I expect the price of C98 to return to $11.33 on December 30th.
Not a financial advice
Considering buying C98 here on your support line
On 4H timeframe we are nearing to our oversold zone but need to await an see a bounce first
You can put a stoploss under 2.1$ zone
if you like and share this IDEA, I will highly appreciate if you LIKE and SUBSCRIBE, so we could trade together
C98/USDT is currently near a demandzone . we can see several times price try to break the long term trendline . but at this moment the price action starting to change as market foarmed a higher low position . also the stochastic rsi indicates oversold condition in current market . hopefully we will abel to get a strong confirmation if its break above and retest 3$ area .
Bullish indicators are popping up even though we need to see a good close today,
on my view if we are able to close above 48k it would be awesome.
But we need to stay vigilant for fake outs that might happen and wicks that can be formed to liquidated
more leverage traders (even though that the market is healthier at the moment on that point of...
Sometimes is hard to hold when you don´t a defined jump out strategy, some moments are really scary and indicators flip against us really fast.
Not being able to have a defined strategy will always make you take bad decision in the worst moments.
We are not out of the water just yet, but this jump actually shows some really bullish potential, not fast moves, but...
It´s finally dropping, it waited until the last day of the year to do so.
People are leaving the dollar to go where? The stock market is not looking good, inflation is at it´s max.
The only assets that could benefit from it are Metals and Crypto. Let´s keep an eye on it.
Not even close of a confirmed reversal to the upside, but we are definitely testing 49k, and probably the 0.618 retracement from that dump.
After that is hard to say, so I would recommend getting ready to take some profits and rebuy it if we create support over the 0.618
Hello Crypto Lovers,
Mars Signals team wishes you high profits.
We are in the daily time frame. As you can see the price has been able to break its resistance line to the upside and stabilize there turning the resistance line into a support line. We are now ranging inside a resistance zone. If the price is able to break it, it will see our targets. But it is...
BTC needs to create a heathier move to break the 21 weekly, retracing to 0.618 would be great for that push, stay calm guys.
If you were holding all this time, try to understand that going straight up is not gonna happen.
Also, the financial markets just had an ATH today, chill out, the markets are ok for now.
Even though this looked like a bull trap, on chain data shows otherwise, and since TA usually works the probability of goin over the 21 weekly is very high right now.
Also like I sad before, if we close the weekly above 49k is awesome, if we close above the 21 weekly is crazy bullish, we still have 2 hours for the close.
BTC is very unpredictable right now, looks like it is copying the last Wyckoff dump move in a smaller scale, and if that turns out to be true we could revisit 42k.
But, if we manage to close the weekly above 49k it could still rally to 54k to decide what is going to happen.
Also, the stock market today will have a huge influence on BTC`s price.
Even though BTC still have a lot of work ahead, Alts are signaling strength.
A bull trap could be happening and the weekly close will tells us a lot today. Closing above 49k is a victory.
Anything below that is a danger zone.