My motto is "keep it simple"!
What do you see when you look at the chart? You can see that the price get rejected from the purple horizontal line (resistance) and its trading within a ascending triangle. This is a bullish sign, as it shows that the bulls are still in the market, however, there could be easily done some manipulation and long squeeze.
DONE WITH 120pips after tweezer top
STIll worth to sell since its still in form of channel line that proven many times from 18 sept 2018
its cleary overbought and some investor will take profit soon so we can guess the price will go down .
A few months ago someone told me LTC could hit $55. I looked at them like they had just landed from another planet and where talking out of their hands.
Today, I sit here shaking my head at this coin.
I'll admit I used to be an AVID supporter of LTC. I was a holder ... but this coin has cost me dearly.
I denied any wrong doing in respect to Charlie selling...
I've followed IOTA for the past 5 or 6 months.
What I've noticed for most of those months is IOTA struggles to go much higher than $2.
But I have noticed that IOTA does bounce nicely if BTC is in recovery mode for 3 to 5 days.
We are currently just below $1. Based on what I see here ... I'd say anything down to around $0.7 is a reasonable
buy ... but, you'll...
Here's another coin I don't like, although I was there when my son showed me an algorithm that said ripple was going from 0.6 to over $3. It was right. I didn't believe my son ... my son reminds me of this often.
Anyhow, is it game over for ripple (the banker's coin)?
Let's look at the two previous recoveries ... it seems when we crossed either the blue or red...
First all, I have to say ... I don't like Tron. I traded it in early days ... but after reading about the white paper plagiarism, and the way Justin manages things (all talk, little action ...), I've made a note in my little black book about this coin.
I do have some friends asking questions about tron ... so sticking to technical merits only in terms of SHORT...
See my ETH idea ... can we say the same for BCH?
You see ETH has a buy range of around $300 to $400 ... and properly ladderred buys will see an average cost that isn't too far from the current price, so the risk is lower.
BCH on the other hand has a $300 to $700 buy window ... if we hit $300 ... ouch.
Despite this, I do think BCH will bounce nicely...
Continuation pattern forming after the failed break earlier.
Just a bear flag so far. 6710 first support and if it's going to
bounce it should be from the lower parallel of the nascent
pattern - but there's no real interest A worry for any brave
bulls at this point.
In very near term we may get a bit of buying into US open -
may regret it later but...
Be Careful When Others Are Greedy
There are still too many who think we'll break $10,000 soon.
I think we'll see one more drop again after the correction, so the Bulls should finally be bearish again and be scared.
However, the current upmove could go to $9,700/9,600 before we see the drop in the $8,000 area.
After that, the long-awaited break out of $10,000...
Hey a quick update, hope you guys caught the spike too. I've sold my position currently as i have a few indicators showing a drawback is due, my target is 7.2k-7.5k before another climb. Not trade advice blah blah xx
Here is the analyse for the 22nd of March. I think the scenario 1 is more logic with a potential coming bullish flag. BUT like we can see the volume is normal (not Low) : I am still worry about the next acceleration that can be today ... or tomorrow morning because the volume still normal but the volatility is low... Divergences?! RSI?!...
When looking at AKER, it is clear that we have a bump due to some "well why the hell not" buyers that just has taken off since mid Feb. This may be one of the safer havens for the Feb, but going in to March, we may see some pullback from the gains just as investors are starting to feel "confident" in their purchases.
When looking at the 1 day, we see increases...
Ripped through the lower parallel of the flag on Coinbase - now trapped in smaller parallels and finding scant support off the lower line - now an attempt for 9900-9917 line which was the last line of neartterm support here on Coinbase and 'limit-down' those with long memories back to last night may remember.
This is more dying of dis-interest than...
In danger of forming a top and must hold 798-793 now to
avoid falling back to 770 at least and maybe 750 and 715 - but
so long as it can hold out and trade sideways off 798 it cannot
be sold off. Maybe use a stop here and if hit put buy orders in
lower down - that way maybe you get more Eth for your