I've followed IOTA for the past 5 or 6 months.
What I've noticed for most of those months is IOTA struggles to go much higher than $2.
But I have noticed that IOTA does bounce nicely if BTC is in recovery mode for 3 to 5 days.
We are currently just below $1. Based on what I see here ... I'd say anything down to around $0.7 is a reasonable
buy ... but, you'll...
Here's another coin I don't like, although I was there when my son showed me an algorithm that said ripple was going from 0.6 to over $3. It was right. I didn't believe my son ... my son reminds me of this often.
Anyhow, is it game over for ripple (the banker's coin)?
Let's look at the two previous recoveries ... it seems when we crossed either the blue or red...
First all, I have to say ... I don't like Tron. I traded it in early days ... but after reading about the white paper plagiarism, and the way Justin manages things (all talk, little action ...), I've made a note in my little black book about this coin.
I do have some friends asking questions about tron ... so sticking to technical merits only in terms of SHORT...
See my ETH idea ... can we say the same for BCH?
You see ETH has a buy range of around $300 to $400 ... and properly ladderred buys will see an average cost that isn't too far from the current price, so the risk is lower.
BCH on the other hand has a $300 to $700 buy window ... if we hit $300 ... ouch.
Despite this, I do think BCH will bounce nicely...
Continuation pattern forming after the failed break earlier.
Just a bear flag so far. 6710 first support and if it's going to
bounce it should be from the lower parallel of the nascent
pattern - but there's no real interest A worry for any brave
bulls at this point.
In very near term we may get a bit of buying into US open -
may regret it later but...
Be Careful When Others Are Greedy
There are still too many who think we'll break $10,000 soon.
I think we'll see one more drop again after the correction, so the Bulls should finally be bearish again and be scared.
However, the current upmove could go to $9,700/9,600 before we see the drop in the $8,000 area.
After that, the long-awaited break out of $10,000...
Hey a quick update, hope you guys caught the spike too. I've sold my position currently as i have a few indicators showing a drawback is due, my target is 7.2k-7.5k before another climb. Not trade advice blah blah xx
Here is the analyse for the 22nd of March. I think the scenario 1 is more logic with a potential coming bullish flag. BUT like we can see the volume is normal (not Low) : I am still worry about the next acceleration that can be today ... or tomorrow morning because the volume still normal but the volatility is low... Divergences?! RSI?!...
When looking at AKER, it is clear that we have a bump due to some "well why the hell not" buyers that just has taken off since mid Feb. This may be one of the safer havens for the Feb, but going in to March, we may see some pullback from the gains just as investors are starting to feel "confident" in their purchases.
When looking at the 1 day, we see increases...
Ripped through the lower parallel of the flag on Coinbase - now trapped in smaller parallels and finding scant support off the lower line - now an attempt for 9900-9917 line which was the last line of neartterm support here on Coinbase and 'limit-down' those with long memories back to last night may remember.
This is more dying of dis-interest than...
In danger of forming a top and must hold 798-793 now to
avoid falling back to 770 at least and maybe 750 and 715 - but
so long as it can hold out and trade sideways off 798 it cannot
be sold off. Maybe use a stop here and if hit put buy orders in
lower down - that way maybe you get more Eth for your
Recent discussions about Kodak's involvement in blockchain should caution investors. Kodak is riding off the cryptomarket's hype to increase their stock price. I have no mathematical basis for my predicted price decline, but we'll the time play out and see what happens. I would caution anyone thinking into buying stock into Kodak solely based on familiarity with...
I will try to make this as simple as possible because I made this specially for my friends and family. First of all I am a stock, futures and options trader, not a Crypto Trader.
Once BTC will start trading it's futures, it will be trading at a very different dynamics unlike it is trading right now. BTC will be treated as big dogs such as Oil, Gold, Silver, and ...
LITECOIN: LTCUSD Negative now due to Bicoin weakness
Things have taken a turn back into into negative territory for
Bitcoin and Litecoin has suffered as a result. What was fine
yesterday is now very vulnerable because of Bitcoin.
Bitcoin itself is very negative and should fall another 1000
points from here. But it's making a feeble counter rally right
Straining against resistance from the old hgh at 420. Be very
careful here. The range between the two blue lines is full of
whipsaw. Take Profits or short from the top, with stop above
the top blue line, looking for support again at the lower blue
line. Only go long again on a break above the top line,
supported by successful retest
Bitcoin: BTCUSD Update Quiet: No Buyers/No sellers, yet
So we got the rally from 6300 - the 6312 level has been constantly mentioned recently as a minimum downside target.
And it so happens that 6301 is 20% exactly from the high, a text-book retracement. So am thinking that we need to pay it
a little more respect next time we visit it, when this little counter...