The previous Butterfly idea produced more than 189% rally so far.
Support and resistance:
On the weekly chart, after the rally the priceline has found strong support and now moving towards the next resistance level $0.0135. In the...
Potential continuation patterns (USDT Pairs):
We are not registered or licensed in any jurisdiction whatsoever to provide investing advice or anything of an advisory or consultancy nature,
and are therefore are unqualified to give investment recommendations.
Always do your own research and consult with a licensed investment...
MartyBoots here. I have been trading for 13-14 years and I am here to share my ideas with you to help the Crypto space.
Bitcoin Bull Market could be here right now
CELR Is very bullish here . Dips are for buying
If you want help trading Bitcoin or any other ALT coins hit me up , We will improve your trading , check out the link above
CELR/USDT Currently trading at 0.00420$, Based on Technical Analysis this is good time to enter for long position.
Entry level : 0.0039 to 0.0042
Resistance level 1: 0.0055
Resistance level 2: 0.0074
Resistance level 3 : 0.0136
Support level: 0.0032
💎Technical Analysis Summary💎
-CELR is now back at its previous weekly key level of support
-This zone has been an accumulation area last March-May trading history
-Before the strong pump up to 120s sat last August
-It still not recommended buying at the market price
-Without any signs of strength or reversal patterns
-Because we have seen...
After break of trend line previous support
celr dropped too much
But i think more drop will come
Here is some weak support around 36-38 sat
But i dont think it will hold
If break of that level happens as I expect
Then next interesting buy area is around 20sats which was previous bottom
strong bull will enter there if price dropped
I Don't recommend...
I am currently bullish about CELR while EngineeringRobo remains bearish.
If you are holding CELR you should continue to hold and sell at the resistance level (0.009)
If you are looking to buy CELR your options are:
- Wait for EngineeringRobo Buy signals.
- Buy at the .0054 support level.
- Buy now, as the candles have recently touched the MA200 line.
Planning ahead phase:
After I looking at ADA, I came across this as its bouncing today to see why, and it makes sense with the Bullish div. playing out.
So I thought, what's the story on this coin CELER NETWORK. Hence my TA on the structure.
MY OBSERVATIONS and THOUGHTS:
Daily gives you the...
After correction from 121 to 58 level (which was a great support for CELRBTC) we have broken the down red downtrend and made a new possilbe uptrend which will be valid only if we break 50% fibo levels ..
With good fundamentals at the end of the month, I predict a possible strong move for CELRBTC pair soon, as we can visit 120 sat levels easily before this date...
As of now, there are 2 BUY & 1 SELL signal present.
I'm not fully bearish because there are 2 BUY signals present but the risk-reward ratio is lower than 1, so I don't recommend you to buy right now.
If you want to buy, you can wait for candles to open close above the resistance level (0.011) for 1D.
After you buy, please watch out for EngineeringRobo's sell...