Even though price is at resistance of triangle and a sell may be the most logical option, in the grander scheme of things, this symmetrical triangle suggests a continuation of the preceding uptrend. A breakout above this triangle would then be the cue to go for long positions. However, pending a breakout, still consider a selling position for the short term....
Currently, we are in front of a decent triangle which is showing overall indecision in the market.
What we can notice is the last leg to the downside that formed a small flag (blue), which was broken to the upside. If we can get a close above the area under retest, i will consider a buy trade
Here's an idea on the DOLLAR/POUND that broke out of the descending channel structure pushed up with the bulls then came down to retest structure and is currently trading in a nice recovery candle with the bull. looking at what price will do or rather will it break previous previous swing high and push up has will be watching price in my trigger...
This is a NAKED & SWING analysis based on patterns ! ! !
Here we have a beautiful ABC correction pattern.
Now we are waiting for the continuation of the major trend.
ENTRY : 1.3000
STOP LOSS: 1.3040 (40 pips)
TP1: 1.2960 ( 1:1 40 pips)
TP2: 1.2920 ( 1:2 80 pips)
And then extend the take profit targets and let it move until the last target.
LAST TARGET : 1.2700...
Here an idea on the US100 intra-day trade from an hour perspective. most details are on the chart so i hope this assests in anyway with your trading.
The trading plan changes completelty should the ascending triangle structure hold, follow the price.
LET'S SEE HOW IT GOES..
Head and Shoulders or Double Top
Potential of these two Bearish patterns coming up.
Confirmation on the Fibonacci will be supported
by price breaking through 1.17000/1.16900
Selling only if price breaks solid
below 1.16900, exit at 1.16449
Bearish Bias is wrong if price breaks
solid (not wick) above 1.17550/1.17600
Bullish Rectangle / Bullish Pennant ...
Here's an idea on the DOLLAR INDEX that has seen seen some bullish moves in the last couples of weeks after a bearish trend since march. the INDEX broke the 50 M.A and is currently trading above this level. most of the details are in the chart so hope this idea assists in anyway on your trading of the index.
LET'S SEE HOW IT GOES..
GOOD DAY EVERYONE
Here's an idea on the USOIL which closed at 37.01 looking at the monthly chart the oil just broke the 61.8 % fib testing resistance level 43. 27 where it was rejected and pushed down with the bears by almost 5% , currently trading at a significant level waiting to see a break of this level to see continuation with the bears targeting support...
I'm bullish for reasons:
1. Continuation Pattern in Weekly
-- HL Price, LL RSI
2. RSI above 50 on Weekly and holds as support
3. Price bounced 0.382 RED Fib
4. Doji in 4H with BullDiv
Buy: @ RED Fib Levels
TP: @ BLUE Fib Level and YELLOW (in case it forms H&S)
SL: Below 0.618 RED Fib
Disclaimer: I am not qualified to offer investment, legal, or any other advice...
Here's a look at the AUD/USD pair which just retreated to 0.7050 are clinging to some daily gains.
* AUD/USD lost its momentum after the climb, US DOLLAR INDEX is staging a technical rebound during the US session and the WALL STREET main indexes register some strong gains today from the fundamental perspective.
* The pair is currently trading in...
Here's a look at the DOLLAR/SWISS which dropped again towards the 0.9250 area again a continuation of this move is highly possible from a technical perspective which would be a great opportunity for more aggressive traders to capitalize on this from lower time-frames but i just wanna target this from a swing perspective looking for longs with the...
Here's an idea on the POUND/DOLLAR with a bit of fundamental perspective
- The pair is currently trading in a descending channel which just saw a rejection at the roof of this structure the pound has been loosing momentum due to some fundamental factors like;
* The dominating fears of the rising virus cases.
- BREXIT deal remains more...
Here's an idea on the DOLLAR/YEN with a summary from higher Time frames.
- From the monthly the pair is still respecting and range-bound in a descending triangle structure where it was just rejected at the base of structure at 200 MA Which has been ating as support on the monthly time-frames for some months now. looking for a continuation of this...