Since there are 3 SELL singnals, I'm BEARISH and I don't think this is a good time to buy.
If you want to buy again, we have 3 different options.
1- You can wait for EngineeringRobo's BUY signals to be present,
2- You can wait for candles to open-close above resistance level (0.0090) for 1D to buy,
3- You can buy when candles touching the support line...
-Contentos is pulling back down after the bounce happened last week
-If the 70 sat level will not hold in the next few days
-Then a higher chance to retest major support in on the card
-Wait and see if the major support will hold
-If yes, a potential retest of trendline resistance
-I recommend to buy the breakout confirmation or wait for a...
Moon, buy1 and buy2 signal . Here is my analysis:
1. We can buy since risk/reward ratio is greater than 2
2. We can buy at support = 0.0076usdt
We can use sell2, sell1 or hell signal for sell decisions. Otherwise, we can also sell at resistance depending when you buy.
COS / USDT is just beginning its bullish move. Long-term targets are equivalent to Fibonacci levels.
EMAs 20 and 100 crossed positively indicating discharge with reinforcement of the WT_CROSS indicator.
Long-term profit potential: 418%.
EngineeringRobo's signals show to sell, so it is not a good time to buy it. However,
If you wanna buy, you should wait that the candles open and close above the support line(0.00785). After that, the next stop is at the resistance line(0.01115). about 42% benefit :)
you should watch the signals..
I am feeling bearish about Contentos. There is a Hell signal and in addition Engineering Robo 2 is giving a Sell 2 signal, which means it is not a good time to buy it. If the candle moves up past the 0.01 resistance level and open-close above it, I can buy it. Otherwise, right now it is not a good time to buy.
Dear Traders, Nice to meet you.
"Like" is a great power for me.
By "following" you can always get new information quickly.
Thank you for always supporting.
I go on vacation from July 13-15.
Charts can be posted from the 16th.
If you get support at 0.00898, you are likely to touch over 0.01233.
Be sure to see...
-price action is likely forming a symmetrical triangle
-there are ways to enter a trade in this type of scenario
-you can enter a trade on the break of descending trendline or retest
-or buy at ascending trendline provided there is bullish strength
-COS must maintain above the .5 fib for a stronger chance of upside rally
-currently painting a symmetrical triangle pattern
-the safe way to enter a trade here is to wait for the breakout
-buy above if we break/close 970s
-upside target is the mid resistance at the 1300s
-stoploss is placed under 850s
If the price brake up rectangle then we can expect the target #1. If the price go below 0.0091 we have our Support level at 0.0087. That level will keep price from big price drop.
We can look at this pattern as Head and shoulders. But head and right shoulder formed triangle. That's Descending triangle but the price go up from braking point so we can expect...
I think everything is clear here. There will be a small increase but it will not affect to stop Downtrend..
EMA 9 crossing EMA 50
MACD line above Zero line
Candlesticks higher lows
The descending triangle pattern breakout
Double top failed
Please support my work by clicking the LIKE/FOLLOW button.
Always do your own analysis and trust your...