Keeping this short as there are many to reviewed:
Came across this which showed simplicity.
This is another one of those I believe is clearer in terms of the RSI\MACD perspective;
The formation on the chart and RSI makes sense with a double bottom likelihood;
Note the fib. level.
For now, its just planning and if it comes to this script, a good...
-The price is now testing major trendline of support
-This area is a confluence of previous resistance, 0.618 Fib, and 100D MA
-If Bitcoin stops dropping in the next few days
-And COTI manages to hold above this important level
-The chances we can see an upside correction is highly probable
-The price can go up to 700 sat or higher
Ascending triangle on h2 coti/usdt. If it bounce again from the resistance, I expect a TP around $0.09-$0.1.
THIS IS NOT A FINANCIAL ADVICE
*DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH
**INVEST ONLY WHAT YOU CAN AFFORD TO LOSE
COTI is looking bullish here,
Best time to enter now.
Breakout and Retest completed.
SL: BUY the DIPS
Feel free to hit that Like button and share your views in the comment section.
Do follow me for more future updates.
-The price has dropped -34% from the High 548 sat
-But it doesn't mean the uptrend is over
-Currently, COTI is approaching key support area
-The range 350-320 is a confluence of ascending trendline and previous support/resistance
-If the 320-350 will hold for the next 7 days or so
-Buyers will start looking for possible Swing Higher Low trade idea
Welcome to this quick update on COTI.
Since the initial Entry COTI made us almost.117% profit.
Our first entry was 282 and hit our target 529, high was 539.
It is holding strong here, With a strong buying pressure from today's dip around 439 it bounced hard touching the 50D MA.
Currently forming an Inverse Head and Shoulders Patterns.
Our Previous targets will be...
-Reacted strongly at 50MA and ascending trendline support
-Currently holding strong despite other Altcoins are dumping
-We can see a Bullish triangle pattern
-Only a break to the upside is the confirmation
-I suggest entering only on confirmation or retest of new support
-Upside target is up to 689-781 sat range
-Bearish side, a candle body close below...
In May, if you listened EngineeringRobo's BUY signals such as BUY 2 & BULL and bought COTI, congratulations because you made 160% profit!
Do not hurry to sell it since it's still above the resistance level ($0.03).
I will keep an eye on it & wait for EngineeringRobo's SELL signals or wait for it to drop back to resistance level ($0.03).
I am mostly positive about COTIUSDT. Engineering Robo 1 has given the BUY 1 signal at 0.029 on July 19th, 2020. In addition the MA 20 (blue line) is above the MA 50 (yellow line), indicating that it is time to buy it.
The trend has been increasing and is now touching just below the horizontal (resistance) line.
If the candle will continue to go up and break the...
I have 4 positive signals.I am expecting really huge rise because of 20 moving average gainig a big rising slope and the intersection with 50 ma is currently unpredictable.that means ıf you have this coin wait very patiently. You might have x3 or more easily,
If you want to invest this coin maybe it was too late but wait until $0.034 (support) level.