Many altcoins are now forming a structure on the charts - an accumulation.
CVC is squeezing near the key $0.51 level, which is a good signal for growth. If the price breaks through $0.51 and tests it as support, it would be a good buying opportunity. The target is marked above.
Write in the comments all your questions and instruments analysis of which you want...
Waiting for Blue or Green in the indicator
or Break Through the Resistance Line violently
This is only a personal opinion and does NOT serve as investing NOR trading advice.
Please make your own decisions and be responsible for your own investing and trading Activities.
CVC is at the moment breaking an important level of resistance and it seems bullish enough today to break it.
That being said, if you draw a slopping resistance from the all time high to the current, it's what gives me a confirmation that it still has room to grow.
CVCUSDT is moving in a channel. the upper bound of the channel is a strong resistance bc it covers with 0.37 resistance that makes it more valid. for now if bitcoin close 4H candle above 50K, we can think about buying new alts. so for now be careful.
I provide you guys with real time entries, stop losses and targets in strategies that have worked for me in the past!
Let me know your thoughts in the comments below
Entry - Current Price
Exit - $0.36
Stop Loss - $0.22980
Risk to Reward - 13 to 1
#CVC is looking prime, making some nice bull divs on the 4 hour time frame, along with...
CVC price is on the way out of consolidation.
Volume analysis shows demand from buyers.
Buy entry can be sought in the range: $0.26 - $0.29
Stop-loss should be appropriately placed under the price level of $0.20
Targets will be levels of
Good luck and watch out for the market
P.S. This is an educational analysis...
Civic looks to be forming an ascending triangle .
It's either already bottomed, or should find support again in the $.22-.25 region. After that, I think we'll resume the uptrend with a final price target of $1.70-$2.31 sometime between July-September (however, I think most probable scenario is target will be hit in either July/August).
Key dates and...
Price has clearly absorbed the volatility from the last week and a half, we're no longer seeing 20-30% down days like we were last week. Price is stabilizing, bids are stepping in and price is being soaked. My guess is whatever catalyst sends #bitcoin back to 60k will also help with these alt coins and getting them more popularity from investors and the overall...
Potential long of the inverse H&S. 13% / 4x vs risk. Ideal is 0.348 entry to 0.393 exit
If the structure develops it should spike up and won't stay for long but might be a useful exit if holding and looking to buy lower.
Best, Hard Forky