Daily outlook - EUR/JPY climbs to 129.46
An early hours of Monday’s trading session revealed that the EUR/JPY currency pair has successfully used an upside moment that was created by a release of data on the US CPI last Friday to surge not only to the 129.46 level, but climb even a little bit higher.
In theory, the pair has a chance to gain a foothold at the...
We are more bearish on this pair now.
There is a potential Double Top Setup.
Let's see if it is able to break the neck line at
Here are 2 trading plans:
1. Short when the price break the neck line
powerfully or after breakout followed by pull back.
2. Wait the price correction to the next resistance
level at 1.319 level and short again.
From the big picture, we remain bearish on this
There are 3 possible trading plans for this:
1. If the price break the support line at 0.729x level
significantly, wait for pullback to short with right risk.
2. If the price continue pullback back. 0.742x level
will be next shorting opportunity.
3. if the price correction is way too strong, it...
Note: Congratulation for those who follow our trade
last week. If you never move your SL, your trade is
in good profit now.
We have 2 trading plans here:
1. Watch the next Support Zone near 0.96x level.
The price might have either some consolidation
Wait for right bearish signal to short.
2. If the price pullback again to the 20-EMA, wait
Overall, we remain bullish on USD/JPY pair.
Now, price having correction to 20-EMA, followed by
a bullish signal.
It is a Swing Setup, but aware of the immediate strong resistance zone.
There are 3 trading plans for this trade:
1. Long now with little risk amount as it is a
good swing setup.
2. Wait the price having more correction to the
Overall, we are bullish on GBP/CHF pair.
There is strong pin-bar appeared above the support zone,
a good signal that it might go bullish.
There are 2 trading plans for this pair:
1. Wait for another bullish signal to long. Or wait for
2nd bullish signal to long it.
2. If the price breaks the support zone. Wait for
pullback to the support zone and short!
Note: EUR/JPY follows our prediction previously.
Overall, we remain bullish on this pair.
We have 2 trading plan for this pair:
1. Long now or zoom into H4 chart to look for
pullback and bullish signal to long.
2. We wait for pullback to the support zone again and
another strong bullish signal to long with right
Note: AUD/NZD follows what we predicted last week
Overall, we are bearish on this pair.
Here are 2 Trading Plans for this trade:
1. Wait for pullback to the upper line of this
downward channel, followed by bearish signal
to short with right risk amount.
2. Zoom into H4 or H1 chart and look for pullback
to 20 EMA and short with right risk amount.
Note: AUD/CAD is following what we predicted
last week and 2 weeks ago.
Overall, we are bearish on this pair.
We are looking for the price correction/pullback to
the resistance zone near 0.977 level and a bearish
signal to short with the right risk.
It will be a high R/R ratio trade :)
Note: AUD/CAD is following what we predict
Overall, we are bearish on this pair
There are 2 plans for this trade:
1. Looking for the price correction/pullback to
the support zone near 0.979 level and a bearish
signal to short with right risk
2. Zoom into H4 or H1 chart to look for pullback
to 20-EMA and short with little risk
USD/JPY has the strongest bullish trend.
Now, we see it breaks the resistance zone.
Now we have 2 ways to trade it.
1. Wait it pull back to Resistance Zone and wait
for another bullish bar to long (right lot size)
2. Wait it pull back to either 20-EMA in H4 chart
or H1 chart to long (smaller risk)
-Recently, NZD/USD breaks the upward Trendline
-Besides, there is a formation of Lower High-
Lower Low-Lower High formation.
There are 2 ways to trade this pair:
1. Currently the price goes up and touched the
upward Trendline and followed by a bearish bar.
It might be a signal to short with high R/R of 1:2.
Can enter this trade but only small risk...
Potential Trading in the Range
In H4 chart, it is quite bearish recently and
GBP/NZD move up and touched the 20-EMA.
We see a possibility that the price might drop
further to the support zone.
If this scenario happen, we will wait another
bullish signal around support zone to call for a BUY :)
Caution: BOE's official bank rate on Thursday which might...
Finally, GBP/NZD pair breaks the resistance zone strongly.
In H4 Chart, there is a corrective pullback sit well on the previsous resistance zone.
It will be a great trade to long when there is a strong bullish bar appears as a signal to entry :)
It will be a less risk with huge potential return trade :)
USD/JPY having the strongest upward trend.
But, watch the upcoming relatively weak resistance zone.
There are chances that the price will consolidate before breaking the resistance zone again.
If the price breaks the resistance zone, long side will be preferred.
Trade safely with proper risk management skill. :)
We are still bullish for GBP/NZD.
After 3 white soldiers, we see a consolidation pattern formed near the support zone.
It might accumulating more pressure to break this support zone.
Once, the support zone was broken strongly by bullish trend bar.
It will be good chance to long.
Alternatively, need to wait weak pull back and long again.
Trade safely with...