BTC has been fairly steady within a somewhat defined channel. It broke slightly below this channel momentarily and looks to be rebounding right back into the very same channel where it was before. If it tests the top of this same channel I will look to short the top and long the bottom of the same channel, and repeat.
Pullbacks! This has to be the best. No bias. I did have alot of success with it which might alter my judgement.
Also known as buying dips. Works well in bull markets.
The basic idea is pretty simple. Plenty of strategies and experience / common sense / ability to process information (/risk management but this should not be an issue and not worth mentionning) will...
Fisher and very overbought CCI are indicating a pullback to occur within 2-3 days, probably to the 279-281 level where local support sits. Setting up some call credit spreads near ATH and looking to go long the dip.
Leaving same 4 hour chart from yesterday here and if you actually zoom in on smaller time frame (5-15 minutes) it is much clearer. But yesterday we were watching for a potential bear flag as well as watching our 12 EMA serve as resistance.
The bears made an initial bear break but overall was fairly weak and a fairly quick recovery by the bulls to buy things back...
When everything becomes clear like rock water:
IF (BTC Value == on the Ultimate Bottoms Line) THEN Buy
ELSIF (BTC Value == on the Overbought Line) AND (Prices < All Time High) THEN Sell
LOOP CONDITION (As long as Bitcoin History Repeats Itself)
The euro currency is starting to recover short-term bullish momentum against the US dollar, following a brief test of buying demand below the key 1.1490 level. The intraday sentiment surrounding the EURUSD pair remains bullish while price trades above the 1.1490. It is also worth noting that the EURUSD has performed two consecutive daily price closes above its...
As you can see pivx is holding trend line support.
As of now it is on support where we wanted buy.
Get some here.
Buy between 2000-2100
Current price 2064
Hold for 0-4 weeks.
Its price can go down even more if market gets crash.
Don't buy 100% of your portfolio for this coin. Buy 40-50% here and rest keep for if market gets crash....
So Cannabis investors, HEXO is at the a dip and 786 fib retracement. Is this the dip before a November federal bill allowing legalization state by state, or will it go near full retracement?
High 9.29, current 5.70, full retracement 3.98.
Canopy Growth is 618 fib retracement. The better the stock the lower the dip. I'm using weekly charts and than switching...
$GDI - Looks to be far out of the linear regression 255-day - 2x standard deviation band. I haven't found any negative press upon an initial screening, so I'll prepare tomorrow morning to search in depth to find more news / catalysts. Otherwise, I plan an entry into some calls while I BTFD.
6/14/18 GDI is going to perform a presentation at a conference. I'm...
$SFUN Holdings / Fang (formerly SouFun) is trading right in my zone. I'll be looking at some calls for mid-July if possible -- depending if we see the sign of the first bounce or not.
Looks as if support is available at ~$4.50 territory, so if it reaches there, I'll enter. If it begins to bounce before then, I'll also scout an entry at that time.
6/22 ER date...
Looking at $WUBA's last earnings (beat $0.12) and revenue (beat $22.26M / +36.4%) on 5/24 - I see that it is currently trading below the 2x standard deviation band on the linear regression line. I'm going to monitor for entry in the next couple of days and scan for news related to this company. Looking to swing trade some Calls as it re-enters the linreg bands.
$MKSI is trading far below the 2x stddev on the linear regression 255-day chart band. I'll be monitoring this one for the next few days, scouting an entry. I haven't found much news with a preliminary sweep, so I'll be aiming to buy calls before their next earnings report.
My previous USOIL trade setup failed dramatically. Losing trades are regarded as a business expenditure once risk management is set up properly. It seems USOIL is going through the long-awaited pullback to bring this market back to normal state form being way too overextended. I anticipate bears will try to take this down to around 6750 where they will potentially...
Knight-Swift ($KNX) posted an ER beat and Revenue miss on 4-25-18. I'll be entering into some 6/15 calls with a price target of $41.75 where I'll let those go. Hoping for a fun swing trade on this dip. It's currently trading below the 255-day linear regression 2x standard deviation line.