#DOCK/BTC TA Update:-
#DOCK now looking very bullish as per my TA analysis.
So I am posting good TA chart of #DOCK.
I am also buying some and my entry zone will be max 60-65 Satoshi.
Not matter 2-3% for huge profit.
TA:- Very near to breakout but we are buying early before breakout.
RSI also oversold.
Entry:- 60-65 best entry
DOCKBTC is now challenging EMA50 trying to move higher.
Here we have some mixed/early signals but the day is looking good for many of the Binance coins.
The trading volume is still low and the MACD below zero (bearish/neutral).
The RSI is above 56 which is strong (bullish) and DOCKBTC trading above EMA10, EMA21, and EMA50 is also bullish...
So we do have mixed...
DOCKBTC hit a low back on 5-Nov.
It peaked soon after on the 10th and prices started to correct.
The correction ended 30-Nov. with a higher low.
Today we are seeing increasing volume, on a weekend, with strong indicators...
This can signal that DOCKBTC is ready to resume its growth.
We are likely to see between 68 and 99% on the next bullish jump.
The chart setup for DOCKBTC is now showing what I call "bullish accumulation".
Accumulation normally happens when you have stable/flat prices with increasing volume around support for a prolonged time.
Here, we have bullish after bullish candle with increasing volume in preparation for the next move up.
I call up bullish accumulation because even though prices...
Looking bullish after break local resistance between 63-66 and then turned a support
Strong volume start to enter
Ma 100 act as support
What we can expect in that huge alt pumps wave
Look also at weekly chart
Strong buy at key weekly support
I expect dock will pump to next targets soon
DOCK is at the 70-75sts support zone and the selling pressure is weak so with a P&D coin like DOCK it is possible to have a flash pump again before the next dump.
From this 70sts zone there is a possibility that there will be a flash pump to the 100-110sts zone then gradually falling back to the 50sts zone.
However, if DOCK does not hold this 70sts, we will wait...
Looks like it head to previous accumulation zone
Around 83-70 sat
Last time it jumped from this area more than 300%
If price dumped to that level i think the bulls will enter with strong buy and high chance to do nice jump from there
But before entery must see bullish rejection and base of suppprt
If you like my idea hit like button and follow 😉
EngineeringRobo and I are fully bearish about DOCK. No trades are currently recommended at the moment.
If you are interested in buying DOCK your options are:
-Buy with EngineeringRobo buy signals
-Buy at the 0.010 support level
If you buy with EngineeringRobo buy signals, pay close attention for those EngineeringRobo sell signals!
If you're looking to use...
Take a look, DOCKBTC is reaching an important support level and a support line.
That is an interesting point to open a long position if we see any reversal signals.
But be careful, the US markets can bring altcoins price lower
The volume for Dock cryptocurrency stock increased for one day, resulting in a record-breaking daily growth of 328% of the 65-Day Volume Moving Average. This one-day volume growth resulted in a record-breaking increase of 328%, as compared to the 65-Day Volume Moving Average. DOCK.X's total volume now sits at 54.1M. The +0.14% price change was insignificant,...
I have only 1 positive signal . Market fell 47% since first of September
It seems to be ok to buy it at the moment.
If you hold this coin find your potential profit lvl or minumum loss lvl and sell it .
However, EngineeringRobo gave Sell 1 & Sell 2, Bear, Hell and Sell 3 to Bitcoin, I am not strongly recommending to buy any altcoins at the moment
Have a good trade...
As of now, I'm BEARISH because there are 3 SELL signals present right now.
Also, the risk-reward ratio is lower than 2, so at this moment, I don't recommend you to buy.
If you want to buy, you can wait for EngineeringRobo's BUY signals to be present or wait for candles to open-close above resistance level (0.033) for 1D.
After you buy, please watch out for...
Buy 1 and bull signal say we can buy. Here is my analysis:
1. We can buy when risk/reward ratio is greater than 2, we can buy at 0.02 usdt
2. We can buy at support = 0.0147usdt
3. We can buy when resistance turns to support (1D open & close above resistance) = 0.033usdt
Since there is an existing sell2 signal, either sell 1 or bear signal is required for sell...
Actually, we do not guess where the candles go because the candles passed the last resistance line(0.014133).
Therefore, we have only one opportunity now. If we buy it, we should watch carefully and look at EngineeringRobo's signals.
If you wanna information about EngineeringRobo please let me know.