#DOCK/BTC profit update :-
#DOCK now trading at 75 satoshi and went upto 89 satoshi so Our 1st Target already hit.
45% profit from our entry.
Hope you happy guys.
Still more rooms for upward side.
So move your stop loss at 63 satoshi.
For safe trading.
45% profit within few days is not bad guys.
Enjoy with Profit.
Please click LIKE button and Appreciate...
#DOCK/BTC TA Update:-
#DOCK now looking very bullish as per my TA analysis.
So I am posting good TA chart of #DOCK.
I am also buying some and my entry zone will be max 60-65 Satoshi.
Not matter 2-3% for huge profit.
TA:- Very near to breakout but we are buying early before breakout.
RSI also oversold.
Entry:- 60-65 best entry
Looking bullish after break local resistance between 63-66 and then turned a support
Strong volume start to enter
Ma 100 act as support
What we can expect in that huge alt pumps wave
Look also at weekly chart
Strong buy at key weekly support
I expect dock will pump to next targets soon
With Alt season seeming to edge closer and closer, this is just one of many altcoins I have my eye on, looking like it's about to bottom and enter the accumulation phase of the market cycle. Hopefully it starts to settle and enter accumulation in the support resistance channel? Who knows!
💎Technical Analysis Summary💎
-DOCK is now back at its previous key level of support
-This zone has trading days of 42 candles
-This previous consolidation was the start of a strong pump last July-August
-If DOCK can hold this area for the next few days
-There is a chance we may see a temporary upside move
-This is not a buying signal...
Looks like it head to previous accumulation zone
Around 83-70 sat
Last time it jumped from this area more than 300%
If price dumped to that level i think the bulls will enter with strong buy and high chance to do nice jump from there
But before entery must see bullish rejection and base of suppprt
If you like my idea hit like button and follow 😉
EngineeringRobo and I are fully bearish about DOCK. No trades are currently recommended at the moment.
If you are interested in buying DOCK your options are:
-Buy with EngineeringRobo buy signals
-Buy at the 0.010 support level
If you buy with EngineeringRobo buy signals, pay close attention for those EngineeringRobo sell signals!
If you're looking to use...
As we can see :
- MACD is neutral but major movement is bearish
- Stochastic is on middle range and being bearish
- rejected from EMA 100
- trending in descending channel
Recently DOCK pulled back from support and now rejected by EMA 100 !
So major movement is bearish but if dock break EMA 100 and hold above it or pullback...
💎Technical Analysis Summary💎
-DOCK unable to break above the trendline resistance today
-It is strongly acting as a major barrier for the Bulls
-You have two options to enter this market
-Wait for the trendline resistance breakout and enter the Buy position
-Second is, if the support at 140s fail, enter the Sell position
-I have highlighted...
Take a look, DOCKBTC is reaching an important support level and a support line.
That is an interesting point to open a long position if we see any reversal signals.
But be careful, the US markets can bring altcoins price lower
I have only 1 positive signal . Market fell 47% since first of September
It seems to be ok to buy it at the moment.
If you hold this coin find your potential profit lvl or minumum loss lvl and sell it .
However, EngineeringRobo gave Sell 1 & Sell 2, Bear, Hell and Sell 3 to Bitcoin, I am not strongly recommending to buy any altcoins at the moment
Have a good trade...
As of now, I'm BEARISH because there are 3 SELL signals present right now.
Also, the risk-reward ratio is lower than 2, so at this moment, I don't recommend you to buy.
If you want to buy, you can wait for EngineeringRobo's BUY signals to be present or wait for candles to open-close above resistance level (0.033) for 1D.
After you buy, please watch out for...
Buy 1 and bull signal say we can buy. Here is my analysis:
1. We can buy when risk/reward ratio is greater than 2, we can buy at 0.02 usdt
2. We can buy at support = 0.0147usdt
3. We can buy when resistance turns to support (1D open & close above resistance) = 0.033usdt
Since there is an existing sell2 signal, either sell 1 or bear signal is required for sell...