We last published an idea for DOGEUSDT 2 months ago
Since then, the price of DOGE has fallen by -30% and has consolidated above the strong level of $0.20 . And although further on the chart of DOGEUSD buyers organized a 30-40% bounce of the price...
SHIB made another leg up, breaking market structure and going bullish. Well, the price took a retest back to the support, but it's better to wait for a deep pullback. If you're holding SHIB, then make sure to secure your gains, as meme coins are highly risky for holding.
Around a week ago I made an analysis on DOGE. Here I argued that DOGE was in the early stages of forming a bullish triangle.
As seen in my previous analysis, DOGE did indeed go down to re-test the triangle's support line and saw a bullish reversal from there.
MATIC continues to build a higher high (HH), and a higher low (HL) breaks above the major resistance zone of $1.67 - $1.74. Now the resistance turns into support. There is no buying opportunity as closing is still pending, so wait for the confirmation and a pullback to support a buy. Price is Bullish above $1.40.
Dogecoin got rejected from a strong trendline however it seems like DOGE will try again from here to retest it and if we're successful with Bitcoin being stable DOGE will break it.
It is very important to not lose the $0.25 area otherwise we'll retest the support area and things can get worst.
In my first update I told everyone to long/buy spot Dogecoin from...
That's Just My idea
Dogecoin now break the triangle and ready to grow. after breaking this triangle we see price pullback to 0.26 support zone and if the price move up again, I think that's a good time for buy dogecoin. RSI in good condition too. targets are 0.37 & 0.42
Buy at 0.26 - 0.265
TP: TP1: 0.37 - TP2: 0.42
SL: Daily candle close under 0.25
If DOGE can break the $0.27-0.28 resistance zone it will easily touch the $0.34 target and the new target will be $0.40 levels.
If you missed the dip, it's not too late to get in I believe.
**Trade based on your own decision.**
After the pop of BTC and ETH, it is time for altcoin season. I have already shared a couple ideas on MATIC and SHIB, will be releasing others soon as their times come closer.
With many of the altcoins going off, SHIB, SOL, MATIC, DOT, and others, I think we are still yet to see DOGE and some of the other altcoins go along with the bull run.
DOGE had a mini...
Greetings traders. This post is mostly an update to the video analysis I put out a few days back. See "Link to Related Ideas" below:
Doge has broken the third and final triangle
Doge has formed a bullish flag
38 cents incoming
See video for a more complete analysis
Hello Crypto Lovers,
Mars Signals team wishes you high profits.
We are in a daily time frame.
As you see, the price has started to move upwards after breaking the resistance line, and there is a reverse head and shoulders pattern, which can be a good news and brings us closer to the our target.
But we have identified a support line that can be a good point...
What's up guys !
DOGE to za moon lol
I'm looking for buy setups at the break of the trend line on the Daily timeframe as price is around a major support zone, I can also see the cross of the EMA
What do u guys feel ?