Hey guys, this pair traded to a strong support zone and bounced. We see formation of a double bottom which is a bullish reversal pattern. It also broke the trendline on the right. With those confirmations, i'm looking to go long on this pair
HCA is consolidating after a large move up.
Buying pressure came in on 25th of June 2021 and set $204 as support. Since then buying volume has decreased but not by a lot. That's why HCA is positioning it self for a breakout.
Looking at the longer time-frames, it's showing a clear up trend and it's also expected to grow its earnings-per-share over the coming...
Prices are currently retesting our support zone. We will be waiting for confirmation that this current zone can hold and potentially form a double bottom on this nice zone. We will be looking for a move upside towards the previous resistance zone if the current support zone holds.
The price created a double bottom on the daily timeframe and now the price is testing the daily resistance. IF the price will have a breakout, According to Plancton's strategy (check our Academy), we can set a nice order
Follow the Shrimp 🦐
Keep in mind.
🟣 Purple structure -> Monthly structure.
🔴 Red structure -> Weekly structure.
🔵 Blue structure...
Take a look below you will see the previous analysis of this pair.
Originally price formed a double bottom.
Price retraced to the neckline as expected.
After the retracement priced formed a doji on the daily (signally a possible reversal after the downtrend/sell of).
This area was near 61.8 fib level, which is where price respected and found support at this...
In this analysis, we see that Bitcoin it's showing us a bullish rising wedge, my own proyection it's around of $41,200 dollars, that are my next target profit. Now, lookng in the perspective, we have in 4 occasion that Bitcoin form a strong support above of $30,000 dollars, that mean that bulls are defend this important zone to continue our boughts. For that, I...
A double bottom has already formed on Silver 240 chart. We are waiting a green kicker candle for demand momentum confirmation.
Reward to risk = 1.4/1.
Enter around 1.21069 - Entry reason: Bearish engulfing .
Entry - awaiting green kicker.
S.L. is around 24.77787
T.P. is approx. 26.15417