Hold has been extremely bullish for the past few months. Price fell really hard for the past weeks, confusing many if it's a retracement or a reversal. Price has touched 200 moving average in the daily timeframe and is expected to fly high.
We are currently trading in a sizeable 40 pip range, we have two options to enter a trade:
1) If we break below support and form a resistance on lower timeframes, we can look for sell entries for a potential wickfill. It is a decent sized range to fill and profits would be secured early as usual anyway.
2) If we break above 136.275, look for price to form...
Going off the update in my last post, The bulls have managed to secure a bullish 4hr candle closure breaking the trendline now we will look for a retest and rejection to solidify a bullish victory and enter our trade. Beyond technical analysis we will be monitoring the strength of each currency pair and how AUD reacts to tonights news event.
The bears reinforcements finally arrived once price hit the structure of the previous resistance and downtrending channel. The 4hr Bearish engulfing candle after the tap of the target zone has signified Bearish reinforcement. Using current price action we can assume short until atleast 1.79500 with potential for bears to be in control all the way down to the...
Long term i see bullish moves on the weekly chart for NZDCAD. The top of a channel was just broken and NZD has had a considerable amount of strength over CAD for a couple weeks now.Previous resistances are now being used as supports.
- We´re in a secondary Targetzone from the Daily Perspektive
- Higher Highs Higher Lows
- Finished Target in the 1 h Chart
- Monipulation is coming
Don´t forget Breakeven ;D
Checkout my other ideas!!!
- We´re in a primary Targetzone from the daily perspektive
- In the 1h BTC finished the grey bearish Target
- Lower Low/Highs (Priceaction)
- After the Dump we´re looking for Entrys in at the 0.785
Fib Level which would be also the Target of the bullish
Check out my other Ideas