Bitcoin fell down yesterday very strong, which might be a good reason for continuation for reverse. This might be a good sign for continuation, but after all we have to appreatiate media hype, so we are heded to FIRST and SECOND targets first to decide wether buy will continue or crash again.
From the moment when market fell down on sunday, bitcoin left its new...
CadChf is at the moment in neutral zone, but we expecting bulling way, if price will break first resistance.
From first resistance (break), following first target, price will be still in neutral zone, because of overall sell crash.
From first target to second resistance and target. price has to break enough strong to see potential third target. Achieving second...
Cryptocurrency neo opened its door for buy. Momentum is good, and also break out was clean.
If daily close will stay strong in shape of bullish candle then, it will continue stronger.
Elitefxacademy wish you best trading!
US OIL is headed to sign up for new higher low swing. Strong bearish momentum might follow targets if price can break below first support at 12.12 . If price can break this level, we can expect first target to 9.74 support level.
If 9.74 support level, will not be supportive as it should be from bullish side, then we can follow second target to 7.40 support...
Usdcad is at the moment in bearsih flow, but first we have to fait proving break at 1.40312 support level. If price will prove maintaince below this support level, we can see strong potential bearish move to 1.38757 support level. (average spot support).
If price will deny for sell and climb up above 1.40000 new resistance level, then buyers has to maintain above...
Bitcoin might test lower targets, because buyers consume all gas, and also price is at spot where price has to switched to sellers. After sellers will show how strong they are, we'll decide later if we're gonna stay in this trade.
This is multi-timeframe analysis. Short term sell is h1 and lowerest sell is between h1 and h4 based on our strategy.
On the other...
Bitcoin is following bullish channeling, but many are confused where this will continue.
If we look at bullish channel, we can say this is just slow movement untill market flow change to trend, but before that buyers has to test targets at 8000$ where is next channel touch. If momentum will be enough strong then this might be a good opportunity to hold funds to...
We are at very important zone where we will see if buyers are strong enough to continue next touch to bullish channeling or they will stopped and sellers will finnaly smashed them again and continue to following targets.
Follow description in video and targets in next analysis.
SP500 is at very good testing level, where we can see how decision will end.
From the whole chart, buyers failed highs. Buyers are out of fuel, and probably stocks will go down, and test lower spots.
This flow is very tipical once it comes to crash. At SP500 buyers actually did very good bounce, but they can't grow confidantly after seeing strong crash on your...
Ripple rejected important high, and sellers start increasing momnetum.
At the moment bulls try to defense support zone, but if there will not be any power, ripple will follow price action to lower supports.
One fact is that whole crypto market is collerated. If 'the Giant'' Bitcoin crash lower as we explained in previous analysis, then ripple will follow dumps
Bitcoin is on the way to retest buyers low or even crash forward
Bitcoin slowly and lazy contunue its up move to sellers top resistance. Top resistance from sellers might crashed bitcoin hard to see how strong are buyers support levels.
We can assume this bearish power after bulls tried many times to break through higher high, but from buyers was just...
We'll not comlicate and give you long description for this pair, bacause this was ment like easy money and sell order on euraud.
Our indicator gave us our sell position yesterday, and many traders entered sell. Prove you can check in our suggestion room, and second prove for this bearish order was recorded LIVE ON FACEBOOK and also shared to our suggestion room....
Yesterday we announced our prediction for usdcad currency pair. As we can see, sellers complete another touch from the chennel, and then broke very strongly buyers support that was important for next bullish push.
At the moment price might hang out between range 1.40884 new resistance level and 1.39969 new support level. If bearish side is able to break through...
Buyers did a very Strong bounce from recent Lower Low. This might stop sellers from selling position at our first market resistance.
If buyers will not show enough powerfull momentum, then our second resistance for sell is out, and target for buyers is expected to third resistance level.
Our prediction for SP500 is that price has to break first resistance...
At the moment USDCAD is stil in buying flow, but if we decide where to go, we can only say, this that at the moment we are stuck in neutral spot.
Check the video for explanation.
Chart are not explained detailed on purpose. We are not teaching our strategy here.
Martin is giving advice and bullish / bearish idea on usdcad currency pair once something will...
Price is at current level at very neutral spot, but sell side has still advantage because of bearish trending.
We'll share with everyone our last decision (buy/sell) in our suggestion room, where we give to every trader free analysis based on our custom indicator.
Thank you for listening,
We are positive about buyers next move, but check the video on what can happen from both side perspective.
We are in game between bearish trending flow and bullish channeling. Follow our mentioned resistance and support levels.
Our entries are always performed on our custom indicator, which cannot be seen here. Youtube channel in preperation.
You can join our...
If bitcoin moves market down (breaking on 6170 support), then Ripple might go with it, even if those two are not in very same correlation. Total market will go down.
In Ripple's case price failed 3rd break out from H4 resistance level. which is so embaracing and lazy movement on buyers side. Ripple is might be waiting for bitcoin move or it could be anything, but...