Considering the whole movement, we are currently in a corrective wave which contains three waves(ABC waves). Ending diagonal at the last wave of C and it carries 5 subwaves but we currently at the 4th wave. A breakout of the red trendline will signify more sells to to complete the 5th wave filling the defined gap clearly seen on D1 timeframe.
We love coffee, so we look the dynamics of its price.)
In previous reviews, we considered the possibility of coffee rising from $170-180, the price went a little bit lower, but the structure is still in line with our preferable scenario. Growth in wave (5) will bring the price to a new high, the first intermediate target of $200. Fixing the price below...
EURUSD is breaking higher, now trading above parity, which is a big bull/bear line so it's important to respect the possibility of further gains into wave C/3. Leg up should then be made by five waves from 0.9635, thus more gains should follow after wave four pullback. Ideally, price will look for 1.02 in sessions ahead, especially if ECB will remain hawkish....
In my elliott analysis, we are in second wave and the third (and very profitable wave) will be started soon.
Two target is shown in chart by fibo and resistance line.
Please like my idea if you agree with it.
Have good trade
Some reversal today, however, when all is said and done the market closed closed up 0. something %, so as anticipated previously, nothing dramatic. My concern is with the wave 4 failure. If this count is correct, is an area of strong selling, maybe some continuation of todays afternoon rally may overlap into the night session or early tomorrow. However, the Minor...
we two paths for this altcoin the main path is big bullish move
1- have the downtrend and then go too moon
2-just have a bullish move and have breakout pullback on that price area
anyway if u are trading have ur eyes on that paths but if u are a investor buy it and hold now!!!
a short correction is on way :)
Hope you feel well,
I see a bunch of potential in digital currencies market, so be patient… ♥
I’m investing on digital currencies and I’m not going to trade on it. (as my analyses are on daily)
**I suggest you to buy those that have +correlation with BTC.USDT if you want to sleep well at nights**
BTCUSDT is on a bullish...
I think senario 1: 70% Possibility and Senario 2 30 presents .
but Obviously 38500- 39000 Is Important Resistant, This zone is Tp Of wave c of wave 2 in senario 1 and in the past is a praice action Resistance.
we can Save Profit in This Zone and wait for Market Decision.
Not Financial Advisce.