I've been a long time for not publishing ideas in Tradingview. Many people send kind and warming words and I'm very grateful for that.
If you followed my past analysis for a while, you might see I have a pretty nice wining rate of my plan and prediction. However, I still lose a lot of money which almost makes me brankrupt.
Logically you know what is right, but...
Hello traders, for who was sell rally congratulations.
For who don't have any position don't rush be patient.
Ok Now let move to today Elliott wave analysis. As we expected this morning premarket was in wave 3 of wave 5 and my felling of ext 5 built was true. And now what we have here, algorithm count quite good we have a 3 of 5 and market close with wave 4, what...
Bitcoin and the overall crypto market may enter a greater bear market due to these indications:
- BTC formed a rising wedge with declining volume from July '21 to Sept '21 and broke support to the downside on Sept 7 with high volume.
- Started to form lower highs and lower lows after it broke the 43.6k level and rejected at 48.8k (61.8% retracement level).
So, the correction of American market projected by me several days ago has began earlier, since I considered that it is just wave D, but it was emerged that wave D had been already completed at that moment.
If the EW count is correct, SOL has completed the W4 and is ready for the final W5 leg up.
Target 1 is the 100% extension of Wave 1 - which takes it to the mid $200s
Target 2 is the 261.8% extension from the primary W1 which takes us quite a bit higher.
This is one scenario that could play out - but is not guarenteed.
Never trade more than you are...
✅PREVIOUSLY ON DOGE
There is 5 waves from 0.1599 to 0.3517 and we've been on corrective waves since 0.3517.
✅ WHERE WE ARE
After 0.3517, we are having the ABC corrective waves.
If 0.2775 is A and 0.3367 is B, there must be bearish 5 waves from 0.3364.
We could be on...
- Currently the price seems to be pulling back in wave 3 of C of 2.
- expecting the price to retrace till the daily demand zone (Equilibrium at 0.80).
- other potential reversal points:
1. 0.618 length of wave A - 0.8575
2. equal length of wave A - 0.7371
3. 0.618 retracement of wave 1 - 0.7522
- move below 0.5090 will invalidate this count.
✅PREVIOUSLY ON BTC
We have been waiting for the good long entry point because the corrective waves have begun since 52945.
*I redrew TLs.
✅ WHERE WE ARE
If 42830 is A, we'd have one more bearish wave after B is hit.
As of now, 48825 looks like B.
So we expect that 42830 is broken and C will be...