Unless it continues to go sideways and ends in a contracting or barrier triangle, i think we continue down one last time, unsure bout my previous drop to 20k, but not out of range of possibility
This count here, is also valid as it refused to drop below top of w1 on this exchange at least. so maybe a miscount and we go...
Idea for XLF:
- For summer-EOY, will likely need to look at Finance sector as one of the leaders in indices.
- Price losing momentum (falling into lower channels), bounces appear corrective in nature.
- Distribution pattern formed.
- Ending diagonal broke down.
- Price very likely to sell-off to bottom of the megaphone pattern, 9M SMA, 20W SMA,...
Idea for COVID-19:
- Delta variant now 20% of US cases says CDC, up from 3% 4 weeks ago.
- Technicals suggest new wave to begin.
Forecast: 54 Million+ by EOY.
New variant selection timeframe matched as forecasted...
Idea for Gamestop:
- GME broke out of a Trend Bull Flag and is in a a Trend Cup & Handle.
- Not to be outdone by AMC, GME should see a very similar performance.
- MM spread will soon be broken and they will soon be deep underwater.
- Time frame of Wave 3 is this summer and Wave 5 should be EOY.
- Long term log trend:
Idea for EURUSD:
- 5 wave impulse completed.
- Broke down from corrective Rising Wedge.
- Rejected from a Tail resistance.
- Will continue the 13 year downtrend.
TP1: 1.176 420 pips
PT: 1.148 700 pips
Idea for Copper:
- Commodities Cycle is topped out.
- Copper in Trade and Trend Distribution patterns.
- Clear 5 wave Impulse completed.
- Re-tested resistance and rejected.
- Price will bleed out to complete the Head & Shoulders then capitulate.
TP1: 3.44 very likely.
Global markets are not moving back into Goldilocks, no matter what the...
Here is my continuation analysis of GBPUSD. Last week GBPUSD was unable to maintain moving inside the 4H channel uptrend. After breaking below that uptrend channel I recalculated again the waves count. I found that GBPUSD last week completed the ending diagonal channel. With that said, I believe GBPUSD still has pressure to go to the downside for doing some...
Idea for Lumber:
- Lumber has a good short setup.
- By Elliot Wave Theory, correction needs another wave down.
- Possible continuation on downtrend, if Wyckoff Distribution is confirmed.
The general thought is this is the fifth wave of a corrective (Upward trending) sequence. Ideally, $GUSH returns to 91/s as a target w/ again (something I hate) an undefined time range: Play it w/ a position swapping; I advise skipping any additional options contracts you may otherwise have tacked on. Thrive.
Idea for Bitcoin:
- I am shorting Bitcoin shorts.
- BTC shorts have clearly made 5 impulse waves and momentum has faded.
- BTC longs are rising after major stopping volume on BTCUSD at 43k.
- Bottom shorters are trapped and their liquidations begin at 52k.
- Bitcoin will continue the down trend as fast as the short squeezing will allow!
Technical reasons to be short Canadian REITs (XRE):
Mid Term (Trend):
- Median Line with 80% chance to return to median line, once re-enters channel (Andrews)
- Rising Wedge
Short Term (Trade):
- Exhaustion Gap (x2)
- Double Top
- Dark Cloud Cover
Speculated movement within John Hill-Gann.
Elliot Wave Projection forecasted.
Idea for Nokia:
- LLR Elliot Wave determined for a speculated bullish rally.
- Double Bottom/Wyckoff Spring setup.
- ADX and trend showing strength, almost enough to confirm non-noise relevance:
We absolutely do not provide financial advice in any shape or form. We do not recommend investing based...
- Eyes are on gold this week, gold bugs are buzzing about a possible explosive breakout.
- Rising material costs signaling consumer inflation, yet Fed's monetary inflation model has not indicated inflation yet.
- Mixed sentiment, as Fed is likely to maintain dovish monetary policies.
- Energy, Industrials, and Industrial/Capital Goods-related...
Idea for Ford Motor Company:
- We believe that a macro turn is here.
- As the global economy moves toward Stagflation, and perhaps Deflation, investors will decrease their risk appetite appropriate for a Goldilocks economy, and will rotate from Momentum and Consumer Discretionary stocks to Quality, Consumer Staples, Utilities, Dividend Yields, and Defensives...