Wait until Wednesday latest if the price doesn't fall then buy. Using price action $30 shows bullish momentum supply and demand has been outlined. With weekly highs being touched price should lower, then jump up again. For now i would wait. If price does go towards and touches support at $27 mark i would definitely be buying this market
Netflix through the roof, but I would be careful as we go higher. We have been bullish for a very long time with minor consolidations so once people decide to exit except a substantial correction. We have had better than estimate earnings for almost whole year until today, so a lot is driving this play. This is the first below 'expected' in a year so it could ...
I think we are still longterm bullish based on the longterm view shown below, however when we look closer, we see that the current decline has two scenarios. Interesting enough Tesla -2.50% looks this way just before Q2 earnings report so my guess is the report should surely serve as a catalyst. https://www.tradingview.com/x/aCcAviRV/
The erratic recovery from 7378 (June 15 low) signals the sell-off from the high of 7599 has run out of steam, although the bulls would still want to see a break above 7530 (falling trend line) before betting on fresh record highs. On the downside, only a daily close below 7449 would revive the bearish view.
50-DMA has topped out and is now sloping downwards. The rising trend line was breached in mid-May. An attempt to take back the rising trend line failed. We also have a bearish breakdown of the triangle formation. The bearish price chart suggests bank stocks could lose altitude in the coming days. This goes will with the flattening of the treasury yield curve.