Dating back to where this analysis started was on the weekly chart
we broke a long term holding downward trending trendline
scaling down to lower time frames yes this is steep however
would you want to be selling a market buying like this ? NO
Counter trades and both trend traders get to capitalize on this.
XAUUSD should make you bag loads of pips this week likewise will it grant me
long term the market is making lower highs this should be regarded as a high probability indicator
our bold strong trendline has held in the past week as anticipated kindly let me know what you think yes you buddy your input matters
on friday market tanked down because of of nfp and also because of technicals (market was already bearish for 2 weeks) so upcoming week there'll be a slow of momentum resulting in a corrective move (retest of broken trendline) then market will continue in overall direction and i'll be looking for price to reach my take profit level as it was a support level in the past
This set-up speaks for its self
should we get the weekly candlestick to respect the trendline
we could see buy movement for the rest of October towards November
Fellow South Africans bread will cost R90 By the time we end this year :]
Well from the looks of the weekly long-term Gold has been ranging
it may look like this is and apex that has formed
the best thing in my eyes should be to await for w1 break of ranging zones
for proper swing trades lower time frames could still provide set-ups to trade
lets wait and see tell me what you think
• the downward trendline was broken and market didn't waste time for a pullback/retest
• expecting market to continue being bullish and reach price around my TP area
• pretty plain and simple technical analysis but please do help me wherever you see i'm wrong :)
reasons for a potential buy/breakout are
• my current DXY analysis signals a long term sell so basically a long term buy on this pair
• expecting market to go retest a previous broken resistance new found support before continuing in this bullish move due to the spinning top on the H4
Great news incoming
W1 dollar index showing two type of trading opportunities
LONGTERM INVESTMENT > BUY
SHORTERM INVESTMENT > SELL
Expecting it to just create a minor dip before heading up
Now we all get to eat and dig in the market in everyway feel free to tell me what you think
• market reached a major trendline (weekly)
• for the past two days of last week price has been indecisive resulting in two reversal candlestick patterns (drawn and highlighted) which show a slow down in momentum and possible market reversal.
• so i'll be looking to sell the dollar as of now and reach that support level, but we wait and see what the market does...
this is a +$5.3 trillion market and there's only about 10 million of us traders in the markets, we're all millionaires we just have to keep pushing and sowing our seeds and wait for God to make all those tears, headaches, deposits, late nights and sacrifices grow in something we have not even imagined. now let's get to looking at the charts couple of ideas to...
We few drawn trendlines
The outer trendline and the inner trendline which the market is approaching as it stands.
Factors and reactions i see now on the inner trendline
H4 Momentum slow down to the upside
More to be concluded in the later hours Tell me what you think?
Us30 providing a chance to be traded after lag movement Friday
Daily chart has a downward trendline
Trendline has been respected since 02 September 2021
3 times the market has successfully stayed below it
Lower timeframes are confirming that today
Let me know what you think
on friday market broke a significant bearish trendline both because of technicals (market was bullish for about two weeks) and fundamentals (nfp) so i'll be looking for market to lose a bit of momentum next week which will result in a retest (corrective move) before continuing in it's bullish move my predictions say that market will reach my tp area