have to be honest with you guys never saw this coming was waiting to take it at the higher zone did not even check it on only just now and decided to enter but keeping my SL tight and my eyes on the chart.
USDJPY is giving us another clean SELL setup.
It's just a matter of time and patience under price get to somewhere around 112.200
Only then will I consider take a SELL on this pair.
Anything aside this will be too risky for me to take.
AUDUSD: this pair made a significant move last week as expected but retraced instead of moving up to our TP level.
I think this buy setup still holds because we already see a channel form and price is now retesting a 1W major trendline.
We saw a large selllof from gold last week which was in line with our analysis. Last week i had a kind of expanding channel which i was for a gold sell on third touch which we got and now we inside another expanding structure for a continuation sell after our impulsive move to the downside.
Entry1: How am going to enter this trade is to take a risk entry on the...
good day boys and girls. Previously on my NZDCAD analysis i state that price broke out of our descending structure and we were looking to enter on a buy if it gave us a flag on either the 1HR or 15M timeframe. Instead price failed to do that and we saw a strong impusive sell on NZDCAD .
I am still bullish on NZDCAD ,even though we did not get that correction...
We see that USDCAD had an impulsive move to the downside and started correcting in a form of an ascending wedge for a continuation to the downside .Price currently approaching for a third touch of our channel.
Entry: Planning to take a risk entry on the third touch of correction and first TP at the 90% of structure.
Price is currently inside a descending structure after a bullish impulsive move,looking for a buy entry on a break of LTF flag. Another confirmation is the formation of an inverse head and shoulder on HTF structure giving us more confluence to the upside.
Good day boys and girls. I am currently in on a sell on USDJPY until to the 90% of bigger correction. Currently looking for a small flag for the upcoming week . if we do get a flag on the 15min chart or 1 hour ,am looking for a short entry at break of flag.
• If price pushes up to and ideally just above our upper rayline, then regardless of how it does so I'll be waiting for a convincing impulse back down flag and then I'll be looking to get short with a reduced risk entry on the break of the flag.
• If price simply impulses back down below our lower rayline and a subsequent tight flag forms, then I'll...
Usd/zar looks very neutral on the trendline support, whereby we not very certain where the price will go. The pair formed a correction pattern flag indicating continuation. that is the probable the possible is the market might respect the channel and go long so we currently waiting for confirmation for both directions! Risk like a PRO
Price touched our major level of trendline support, giving us some sort of bullish momentum, buyers are coming in hard. price formed correction flag and we expecting a breakout on that level. use proper risk management, NAS100 is very volatile.
If you are not a pattern trader then you are missing out on a great opportunity for a long buy on DAX.30. We looking at a correction pattern , which also formed an ascending triangle we have an eye on the break out. use proper risk management !