BTC is in a massive Falling Wedge Pattern. A Falling Wedge Pattern is potentially a Bullish Reversal Pattern. Note that the APEX of the Falling Wedge Pattern is around March/April 2024.
BTC is in a Negative Ichimoku P Wave Pattern. BTC has been in 2 Previous P Waves from the all time high and both P Waves ended with further drops to the downside.
BTC is also in...
- It is a common thing to test the previous all time high (in this case from 2018) on the weekly chart.
- Last weekly candle has a huge wick, which is definitely a good sign for all bulls!
- 200 moving average is a strong support and the price is currently sitting on this level, which provides us with a good buying opportunity.
- 0.382 FIB retracement is also a...
- As per my Elliott wave technical analysis on the weekly chart - we can expect a retracement (ABC) in the immidiate short term.
- But in the long term bitcoin dominance should go down and make a new lows.
- We have a descending triangle , which is a bearish pattern (on the weekly chart).
- If you are an Elliott wave trader, please submit your analysis below,...
- On the daily chart we can see a nice falling wedge / descending triangle, which is very close to a bullish breakout!
- We have a local double top above the wedge and we can definitely buy a breakout above this level for a confirmation trade.
- 0.618 FIB + End of the Wave 1 + End of the Wave 4 is the next resistance, so you can setup your profit target here.
Having a look at the DAX30 on the Daily.
We see a potential falling wedge with accompanied divergence across the MACD.
I would like to see a break and retest of this pattern before jumping in.
This is the daily time frame so this would be quite a long swing position.
It's all about patience haha.
Let's see how it plays out.
My target would be...
the price is testing the daily support on 0.09$ inside a falling wedge.
On the 4h timeframe the price is testing the dynamic resistance below the static 4h resistance.
How to approach it?
IF the price is going to have a breakout from the resistances and retest as new support, According to Plancton's strategy , we can set a nice order
Keep in mind.
$META FACEBOOK Meta Technology Company
Falling Wedge Pattern - Descending Channel - Double Bottom at support with a bullish harami on the 4 hour candle.
$META is looking bullish from here on a technical view for a bounce off the bottom trendline. If it breaks out and holds above the channel it has a measured move of $234 target.
GAPS are marked in RED.
$AAPL Apple Inc. is showing multiple bullish indicating reversal patterns.
Lots going on in this chart lets review:
1. I'm spotting a FALLING WEDGE (marked in white). This could drop lower and tap the bottom trendline on the wedge for a third time before reversing, however, it held the $135.50 support Friday indicating a higher probability for upside. The first...
I will keep this brief:
1) Price has dropped over 98% (!) from ATH
2) RSI is as oversold levels, descending wedge forming
3) The falling wedge drawn
4) It has printed red candles for a consecutive 10 weeks. How much more can it drop?
5D BTC pair chart looking nice too
Can the price drop more? Sure. But after a 98% correction? I am willing to say chances...
- Bitcoin on the weekly/3D chart is currently sitting on the main support: Previous 2017 Swing high + 0.786 FIB + ABC correction completed!
- We are also forming a falling wedge pattern, which is definitely a good sign and can lead to a new bullish trend.
- As per my Elliott Wave analysis - ABC correction should be completed successfully!
- If you check the RSI...
$EOS is above lower line of lower zone of long term falling wedge pattern.
🐮 holding the lower line of wedge as support will increase price to resistance zone around $1.2.
and breaking out from this zone will head up price to upper line of wedge that is the same with resistance zone around $1.6.
🐮🐮 as you know if break out from upper line it will...
NSE:ZOMATO had been trading in a downtrend for months and now seems like it found a bottom. It made a falling wedge structure in a downtrend which indicates that selling pressure is getting weaker and buyers are stepping in. It broke out of falling wedge resistance and now trying to take a support at the breakout level. If it succeeds in breaking 75 level, We...
#AAPL #NASDAQ #1D
- Here’s Apple daily chart. Compared to other stocks within NASDAQ, the correction of Apple is not that much fearful, YET.
- After breaking bottom of the black channel and blue trendline, it dropped about 14% more and at the same time formed a green falling wedge.
- I would definitely be bullish in short-term if Apple breaks top of the wedge and...
TQQQ Wants to "Get up!" the Charts Like James Brown's "Get Up"
Patterns Identified- Double Bottom and Falling Wedge. Both patterns show on the weekly, daily and four hour timeframes!
Day Low- 31.76 (This is where the double bottom rests)
9MA recently crossed above the 21 MA on the daily timeframe.
Therefore, I am bullish on TQQQ and prepared to dance to...