As we approach the next NASDAQ:BYND earnings report, traders may be looking for an entry. Although we'd all love to play a good earnings report, I don't think I will unless we can break out of this bullish flag and long-term resistance. I'll update this play this week.
Like & Follow For Future Updates!
DotcomJack | Easy Loot Trading
I am seeing this pair to come to the downside with a strong retrace on the daily candle.
I will be looking for a clear 1hr flag before the sell-off. USDJPY couldn't break the previous highs which means this price action may be the start of a larger channel to break the high before the drop.
11/Feb/2020 10:57 AM AUTHOR: Brandon Gum
Not my typical idea, but if looking for momo, this is a candidate.
Expect price to stall a bit at 93.25
I have low expectations for this one and have no position.
On that note--> that has a RR over 3 yet stock is so extended. Is that rr of 3 realistic??? Or is there really more downside risk here?
Don't know what to make of all this. Simply moving up, but it's almost in slow motion with no real aggression or fights between bulls and bears.
Showed the wedge the other day, which looked pretty legit. Even if it wasn't a wedge, the resistance line was/is there for sure. But today me moved above it like it's not there. Now i don't mean that it should not have...
AUDUSD is supported above the 50EMA on the 1HR. It is also holding above psychological 0.67000. Entering long position up to 0.67400. I am not a financial advisor. This is not financial advise. This is for educational purposes only.
I can see a big trade coming on gold soon, regardless of whether we keep correcting up.
I will be looking to take a risk entry at the first double top point, or if we impulse above then I will play off the other higher level.
More than happy to ake a few break evens here or even a 0.5-1% loss with the potential downside being much bigger. Always look at the...
The idea here isn't very difficult to understand. DAL has made a run up from $35.51 on August 8th, where we saw a bounce off the 150EMA, a personal favorite area to get long for me, especially looking at the weekly chart for this. Anyways, from the top down:
1) Bullish RSI Holding 60 Support
2) Established Uptrend - Long Term
3) Bounce off 150 EMA
4) Long $4.46...
The setup seems to be almost perfect, after a big drop from 145 up to almost 35, making the size of the H&S very good. This would mean, similar to ETH, that would should see a correction coming weeks, towards 50/55. The right shoulder can take all kind of shapes, so it's guessing on how it could go from now on. Even a break of last weeks high and then drop is...
Update i posted few hours ago in my previous analysis:
This is not exactly the reaction I expected to see, a small stable drop like this. Weird, several times support broke and we wicked back up in no time. Now acting like that never happened. Don’t know yet what to make of this
One thing that could be the reason for not seeing any volatility, that is the...
Good morning, traders. Imagine thinking price hit the high and shorting already. Or worse yet, remaining short and not buying the dip yesterday. Of course this is only a sad predicament if you believe price will head higher before heading lower. I continue to remain long at this time. Nothing has changed, in the larger picture, to warn me that I need to exit my...
The stock shows a strong tendency to follow the ongoing trend and to bounce off support by the previously set up bull flag. With a SL set up 2% below the confirmation, the stock has a high potential to rise to a 25% above the support.
$CIEN - Clear breakout of flag pattern. I'll be entering after the open with stop below the local low price around $40. I think it could hit $57.00 by the end of the year.
If you found this to be insightful or helpful, please show appreciation by hitting the like button. If you want more ideas I invite you to follow as well! I try to be here for all of my...
Looks as if this trend line is a real one, have a lower high on the right, at the support now. So normally if the support breaks, we should get a good drop. So think when 187ish breaks, we might see the bull flag on the left play out.
Same deal as Bitcoin, a correction is most likely, for ETH even more likely since we are bumping against a big resistance now, as...