We can see a double top at a place where we had previous resistance. If we brake the trendline AND have a confirmed double top at the killzone(green rectangle = 0,5-0,782 fib retracement) then we can enter short. Target 2 is an ABCD completion AND 1,414 fib extension from the whole move, additional previous support there too. Remember, you can enter at a confirmed...
Possible bearish momentum may be forming on EUR/USD.
Please take trades under your own diligence.
1 - 50% fib level may indicate trend reversal
2 - price at support
Wait for candlestick rejection and then we will get a clearer image of who's in control!
JPYAUD appears to be forming a bullish flag. Too early to tell, but if going bullish it is usually a good idea to wait for a pull back. Waiting also gives you the opportunity see any sharp reversals and change your mind. Expecting to see a pull back/sell off because of the recent bullish activity, however if all goes as planned it will continue to rise higher and...
Hi guys !
USDCAD looks bullish with indicators on green. My entrys is only if the price reach the 0.618 Fibonacci retracement with a target at 1.3260 (0.786 Fibonacci).
Currently, the support is at 1.30850, with 50 % Fibonacci and above MA10, 20, 50, 100, 200.
Furthermore, the lagging span is above the cloud and confirm an eventual new run.
Hi guys !
I shared an analysis on DXY (link in related analysis) with a first target at 96 before any down move.
In this EURUSD idea, we can see a breakout on a major uptrend. On the next candle, it's a clear rejection of this one and then, a big drop.
I'm expecting a new drop to 1.13, and then after a little pullback a new one toward 1.25.
Hi guys !
Last week was good for DXY with a run from 95.5 to 96.8.
On Friday, there was a little pullback to 96.3. The main resistance is at 97, and if DXY can't cross this one, a double top will formed and it should drop to 95.5/95.6.
On H12 (as the chart), the price bounce perfectly on the MA10 at 96.3, so i expect a run to 97 before a new trend line ....
Hi guys !
Before a new week, this is an analysis on GBP/AUD (H4).
The MACD and RSI are looking very good for a pump in the next week. There is a resistance around 1.8285, if this resistance is broke, the GBPAUD can reach 1.84685.
This is a short idea, be careful !
Thanks for your time.
Whats up traders so based on my technical analysis I see a head and shoulders forming precise analysis with the retest of 110.510 support breaking it and causing a meltdown. With tomorrows NFP data if its negative but even if its positive there is resistance at 111.730 on the daily time frame. Depending on the market behavior tomorrow will determine my next move,
As we can see the greenback has had good data in the past but we haven't seen that breakthrough we are expecting. When will this happen we keep asking yourself but we must maintain our patience. From my mark ups you can see my technical analysis based on news and patterns. What I see is a bearish flag pattern forming and slowly developing and for sure 0.68 are...
EURAUD is approaching its support at 1.5615 (61.8% Fibonacci extension , 50% Fibonacci retracement , L T 23.6% Fibonacci retracement , multiple swing low support) where a reaction could occur and price could potentially rise to its 1st resistance at 1.5807 (50% Fibonacci retracement , horizontal overlap resistance) or if it breaks past this leave, it could rise...
NZDUSD broke out of its short-term term descending resistance line and horizontal overlap support level at 0.7307 (50% Fibonacci retracement , horizontal overlap support). A strong reaction could occur at this level pushing its price up to our next resistance level at 0.7345 (61.8% Fibonacci retracement , 61.8%, 100% Fibonacci extension , horizontal swing high...