Due to downtrend from mid-2017, executing a short play would be easier. Accumulated demand liquidity above 0.697 level, will cause a new leg down to the EQ and even further down to the Range Low.
Please let me know if you have any suggestions or any ideas to add. I can also give you...
Clear breakout of the triangle pattern presented to us by the market. before going too heavy on shorts, I am still expecting some pullbacks to occur. Another thing I am watching out for that could lead to potential USD weakness is the fact that the GDP data which is being released on friday might be dovish and cause a slowdown for the dollar.
Nothing much is...
Clear break of support (1.12479) followed by a good retest.Expecting market to now head down to my region of support (1.11965) where we could either see the Euro regain some strength and push the pair back up before the major short or we can see the bears take control of the market and break the supportive region which will allow for a long term short to occur.
After the shorts taking last week, I am looking looking for more entries with good risk to reward ratios that can then allow us to maximize on this pair.
Bulls gain a bit of steam and allow for a pullback all the way to the resistance marked in yellow/orange (126.153 region). Once we reach this level, I will have a sell stop placed below the bearish...
Great resistance bounce followed by a triangle breakout on the lower time-frame (H1) giving us a good short opportunity with good risk to reward ratios.
I have placed 2 different trade setups on the chart one with a wider stop-loss and take profit which gives room for any retracements which may occur. The second setup has a tighter stop-loss and is more for those...
Very bullish weekly structure forming for the dollar.
I am waiting for the resistance break out which will allow us to move to the 100 dollar psychological region that was recently tapped.
If this region is able to hold we might have a beautiful head and shoulders pattern. Chart updates will be given as the candles reveal the markets intentions.
IF YOU LOOK AT THE TREND-LINES I HAVE DRAWN INTO THE CHART, YOU WILL REALIZE THAT THIS PAIR HAD BEEN TRADING WITHIN A CHANNEL FOR A WHILE AND FINALLY THAT CHANNEL WAS BROKEN.
I AM NOW WATCHING TO SEE IF THIS MOVE UPWARDS WILL CONFIRM THE BREAKOUT BY GIVING US A RETEST AND THEN FORMING ANOTHER BEARISH LEG.
CONFIRMATION AND POTENTIAL SETUP REQUIREMENTS:
I've been lurking on this pair for a while, insane volatility !
Anyway, it seems that oscillators are starting to diverge.
It's a bit risky trade because fundamentals on GBP can switch really quick.
Manage your stops and risk, and be patient. We might see another small leg up before a strong and huge drop !
I had a bearish bias for this pair, but if EMA100 hold (1hour to finish current candle + 4 hours to see where the next one heads to), we can expect another leg up !
BUY : Now
SELL : 1.33 (or higher depending on the impulse strengh)
STOP : 10 pips below EMA100
Key points to watch : Next candle direction, and tomorrow US Payroll and Employment report
Feel free to...
Today's trade advice is buy from 1.1315 and sell from 1.1335. if the pair breaks any of this level than you have to close the position.
In general below 1.1370 Trendlinde resistance EURUSD wants to move to 1.1280 but as we've seen today. Bulls are very strong at 1.1315 point.
That's why beware for a pull back till 1.1370 level.