Hi TRADERS this is my trade set up for the GBP/CAD
GBP/CAD on the break of falling wedge take a buy only
This is my analysis only please trade with caution and risk management in place
clean crisp charts I hope it helps if you have any questions please private message me
good luck for this weeks trading
please follow like and comment thanks
Hello traders, this is the full breakdown of this pair. We will take this trade if all the conditions are satisfied as discussed in the analysis. Smash the like button if you find value in this analysis and drop a comment if you have any questions or let me know which pair to cover in my next analysis.
GBPCAD has Overextended to the downside, may see a pullback from the marked zone. Expecting a 80-100 pips move. The marked zone is highlighted as region of high volume cluster. May wait to see a good price action and a bullish divergence on MACD on 1hr timeframe. Take Proper Risk. Best of Luck!
GBPCAD 1day/candle chart review. trading in defined long-term range, currently trading near range lows. 6860/6880 heavy support levels, BULLS will take from there. expecting reversal / re-test of 7650. BUY/HOLD EXIT 7650. TP1 BULLS +500 pips TP2 BULLS +750 pips. final TP BULLS is 7650. 6880 fresh demand zone, 7650 fresh supply zone.
Will this pair hold the previous resistance or collapse through it?
The supply rejection was strong but we still need to cross back over the EQH's if we have a chance of falling lower.
I have illustrated what I would like to see, I will leave updates below.
Traders, if you have your own opinion about this idea, write in the comments section, I always reply.
GBPCAD is in a long term up trend, but is likely to change its trend for a short period of time. This is what i think it will do .
If you agree, please leave a comment and a sub to the channel would be amazing.
Looking for a potential 800 pip swing on GBPCAD.
We have cleared eq lows and have created a break-of-structure (bos).
Looking for price to play into the last daily orderblock and then shoot up.
I have two potential stop loss ideas, on the tighter stop loss I will be risking 2% while risking 1% on the larger stop loss trade to maximise r:r
I have highlighted a...
Price action has been a little choppy since it broke below key level @ C$1.70500 and the inability of sellers to break below C$1.68000 in the last 48days gives credibility to the Demand zone indicated on the chart. Current market momentum signals are in alignment with a reversal setup in the short term for the Pound in the coming week with eyes focused on a...