last month's price make an uptrend and already breakout + price make a pullback, last day the pullback make a significant downtrend and price already make a double top, waiting for the retest and we can make a sell position. remember to focus on money management and psychology GOOD LUCK.
TWO REASONS TO SELL GBPCHF
1. Price hit the daily resistance level
2. Formation of the rising wedge on 4H
To short with confirmation and confidence wait for the breakout of the wedge and sell on a retest.
Once the price breaks to the upside then we will look for another setup.
What is your idea on GBPCHF? Bullish or Bearish?
if price behaves according to my analysis we have a multiple confluences here with the price action, if we have Head & Shoulder pattern, after the completion of H & S pattern and Trend line breakout we will be looking for bearish momentum to take us back down to the mentioned target.
I'm not place entry on the trendline like retail trader, but I trust smart money concept always working.
Looking for confirmation Entry Sell for this pair.
If you have any idea, leave comment below, and Like this post.
After a long-ranging market in the weekly time frame, finally, the price broke out of the weekly trading range. Last week we saw a very nice retest of the previous support with the market trading in the rising channel in the lower time frame.
The breakout of the channel confirms a very nice swing trade opportunity where our major goal will be the 1.22600...
I put so many signals in trading view in my profile with reached tp . So, it's again good signal if you see my last forecast.
So, Based on ichimoku and support and resistance plus Bollinger Bands I forecasted tp is 1.27841 .
GBP/CHF (H4 Timeframe)
A medium to high probability, to go SHORT is forming @ 1.28716 after the market found resistance @ 1.29717. Only the upward break of 1.29717 would cancel this bearish scenario.
Stop loss: 1.29717
Take profit 1: 1.28186
Take profit 2: 1.27241
Take profit 3: 1.25701
Strategy: Bearish Trend...
By focusing on the very strongest vs weakest of the MAJOR CURRENCIES, we are able to hold onto our WINNING TRADES for much LONGER without the fear of giving back open profits to the markets.
2021 So far, has been VERY GOOD to us keeping us on ONE SIDE of the market and only buying the BRITISH POUND GBP against the weakest of the other Majors.
Less usually means...
We have been only trading on the long side of GBP across several of the majors during the past few weeks and have had some of easiest timed trades focusing in one direction.
A lot of money is lost by traders trying to trade both long and short especially within the same timeframe chart.
A lot of the feedback we get from traders is how to identify the best pairs...
This hit TP yesterday on my previous posts for this pair. Want to see this retrace now for another chance to long. I have marked out the area for this to retrace to around 0.382 Fibonacci, we need to wait and see when this rebounds though as it is possible to drop further than this between 0.5 and 0.618, I think this is unlikely but its better to wait and be safe....