Hi guys, the GBPJPY is pushing on down trending resistance. This could be a nice place to go long if price break above a hold. If we see a rejection, we can short for a smaller trade. I always wait for candle confirmation before entering a break-out. This is not investment advice, just my opinion(s). Please trade accordingly. Trade safe and keep an eye on news.